✷ F I V E ✷

✷ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 ✷

My cheeks haven't changed color since Corbyn left the kitchen, because while I'm cooking dinner, Zach's been watching me the whole time.

"You don't have nothing else to do?" I asked the brown eyes boy who was sitting in front of me, with his elbows on the counter and his hands on his cheeks.

"No." He answered and keep looking at me.

"You're making me feel uncomfortable!" I told him, taking the food out of the oven.

"I think that's a good sign." He said and I look at him frowning.

"What do you mean by that?"

"It means I have an effect on you." He said smirking.

Is Zach Herron flitting with me?!

I put the lasagna on the dining table and walked out of the kitchen.

I was so distracted in my thoughts, that I went against a chest and fell on my butt on the floor.

"Tiny, you're so clumsy." Daniel said helping me up.

"I'm not. I was just in my thoughts." I mumbled.

"About who?" He asked smirking.

"About no one." I said, not looking him in the eyes.

"I don't believe it, but we'll talk about it later. Now, I'm going to eat your lasagna, it must taste as good as it smells." And with that he walked in the kitchen.

I shook my head and let go of a chuckle.

I went into the living room looking for the other two boys, but they weren't there.

That's when I heard Jack's shouts of defeat from upstairs.

I followed the shouts until I reached a room with several constellations on the ceiling and the two boys in front of the television.

"Guys, dinner is ready." I told them and they immediately dropped the controls, making me laugh.

"Hey Tiny, it's good to see you." Jack said giving me a hug.

"It's good to see you too, Jack. By the way, is Jonah home?" I asked the two boys.

"No, he said he's coming home late." Corbyn said.

What the hell is Jonah doing?!

"Well, more lasagna to us." I said faking a smile to the two boys.

Jonah will see when I put my sight on him.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Jonah is playing hide and seek...

- Love, Violet♡