✷ T W E N T Y - T W O ✷

✷ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 ✷

After realizing Zach was awake, I asked the two boys in front of me to leave my room, that I'd go downstairs in a few minutes and then I would show Peter and my parents the pictures at the same time.

I gave Peter my laptop for him to take it downstairs.

When the door was closed, Zach jumped on me, crushed me in my bed.

He hungrily kissed me, afraid my lips would leave his and never come back.

A few seconds inside of the intense kiss, I felt drops of water on my cheeks, making me pull away from the kiss and seeing tears falling from his eyes.

I put my hands on his cheeks and made him look me in the eyes.

"What are you hiding from me?" I asked him, starting to worry.

I know him too well, he's keeping something from me.

He got up and took his hands to his hair, pulling it hard.

He took a deep breath and looked at me with a look that made me fear the worst.

"I-I'm being blackmailed." My eyes opened really wide with the confession, but I'm relieved he didn't cheat on me.

"By who? And why?" I asked trying to understand.

"I don't know who he is, he's threatening me that hurts you if I don't break up with you, but I don't want to, but I don't want you to get hurt either. I have a duty to protect you and not put your life at risk. I'm your boyfriend and I love you too much to let you go." My heart melted for his statement.

I got up and took his hands.

"When did this start?" I asked him.

"Since the day after we went out at night in New York."

"Zach, that was 3 weeks ago! Why you didn't told me?!" I said a little angry, but worried.

"I was hoping it would stop, but it's just gotten worse and seeing you with other guys just makes me feel like I'm losing you." He made me let my guard down and give him a tight hug.

"We're going to sort this out. Together!" I look him straight in the eyes.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Ops...

- Love, Violet♡