✷ T E N ✷

✷ 𝐙𝐚𝐜𝐡 ✷

Destiny and I got up and ran to her window.

"Jonah, you broke my door!" Destiny exclaimed walking into her room.

"Thank God you're okay." Jonah said putting her into a hug with tears running down his face.

"Why wouldn't I be okay?" She asked him, taking his arms away from her.

"You weren't answering, and the door was locked, I was afraid something would have happened." He cleaned his tears.

Destiny looked at me with a confused look and looked back at Jonah.

"Jo, I'm fine. I was with Zach outside." She told him and he started to calm down.

"I'm sorry... I know you are mad at me, but you know that I feel guilt with what happened, I just thought you would feel better if you know who he is." Jonah said, making me stay very confused.

"Jo, can we talk about this other time?" Destiny asked him.

"Sure." He started walking out of the room but looked at me before he left.

"I'm sorry about him, Zach." She picked up the door and leaned it against the wall, like she was used to this.

"Jonah, always brake things when he's worried." She explained, playing with her fingers.

She sat on her bed and I sat next to her.

"I'm confused, but I'm not going to ask you questions." I told her.

"Thanks, that means a lot."

She looked at me with those innocent eyes she always has, and I couldn't help myself.

I kissed her.

Her soft lips on mine, my arms around her waist and her arms around my neck.

From the intense kiss I can say that we were both dyeing for this.

We pulled away, looking into each other eyes.

"Go on a date with me."

"I thought you'd never ask." She said and I kissed her again.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Be happy, kids...

- Love, Violet♡