✷ T W E N T Y - E I G H T ✷

✷ 𝐙𝐚𝐜𝐡 ✷

"We should go back." She said getting up.

We got dressed, our hair is still wet but by the way back the wind will dry them.

She took my hand and guided us back to her house.

"What are you going to do for the rest of the day while the boys and I go to the interviews?" I asked her a little worried about leaving her alone.

"Zack and I are going to give my teacher his recommendation letter." I stopped walking when I heard her words.

"Wasn't that just at the end of the tour?! Are you going to stay here?! I don't want to be away from you! I'm going to find a wa-" Her soft lips on mine cut off my words.

"I'm not going to tell you anything yet, but you don't have to stress yourself." She told me, I looked at her suspiciously, but I let it go and nodded.

When we arrived, I was surprised to see everyone sitting at the table ready to eat, even Zack.

Jonah glared at me, but I ignored him, and I sat down next to Tiny.

After we ate, I was dragged from Destiny's lips into the van that was going to take us to the interviews.

"Really, Daniel?!" I glared at him.

"That's my best friend and you were touching her in places I won't allow you in front of me." He said and I looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"I was touching her waist!" I exclaimed.

"I don't care!" He exclaimed and looked out the window, making me laugh.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Protect...

- Love, Violet♡