✷ S I X ✷

✷ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 ✷

After we ate the lasagna, we went to the living room just to talk about what happened this past 3 months.

"How is Jess, Corbs?" I asked him about his girlfriend.

"She is fine, but I miss her. She is in Australia on a conference about marine animals from that area." He said with a proud smile.

Jess is a marine biologist, she really loves that kind of animals.

"That's so cool! Remind her she promised to let me take pictures of the animals in this area." I said with a big smile, remembering me about the day she promised me that.

"We're still going to be here three weeks before we go on tour, so when she gets back, you're going to take those pictures." He told me and I did a little dance to celebrate.

"How is Peter, Tiny?" Daniel asked.

"He is cool. He is worried about me coming here, but I have 5 guys here to take care of." I said.

Peter is my childhood best friend.

He lives next door to my home in Minnesota.

I looked at Zach and watched him glaring at Daniel.

"Take care of?! Who do you think you are?!" Jack exclaimed.

"I had to go shopping because none of you went and don't tell me it's Jonah's job." I said glaring at him.

"You are the baby now here. You are 16." He said smirking.

"I may be the youngest, but I'm the smartest! I finished high school at the age of 14, and all I need is the credit of being your assistant photographer to finish my course of photography!"

"I give up!" He said raising his arms in surrender.

We all laughed and then I heard the door being opened.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Tour...

- Love, Violet♡