✷ T H I R T E E N ✷

✷ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 ✷

I opened my eyes to the sound of knocking on the door.

I took my head off Zach's comfortable chest and sat on the bed, rubbing my eyes.

"Don't go." Zach said, still sleepy.

"Someone's knocking on the door." I said dragging myself to the door.

I opened the door, making Daniel come into view.

"What are you doing where, Daniel?" I snapped at him.

"I'm sorry to wake you up at this time but have you seen Zach? He is not in his room." He asked worried.

My eyes got wide and I looked discreetly to the hotel bed, that is at my left, where Zach is lying shirtless.

"He probably went for a walk. You know he usually does that when he can't sleep." I told him trying to make him go away.

"Yeah, probably. It's just that he wasn't there when I came to the hotel." He looked down at my shirt and a blushed. "Isn't that Zach's?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"He probably has the same one... Bye, Daniel!" I said closing the door on his face.

"That was one of the most embarrassing moments I've ever seen." Zach said.

I pouted and buried myself in his chest.

"I know." My voice was muffled by his chest.

"Do you think he noticed?" He asked playing with my curly hair.

I took my face off his chest and looked him in the eyes.

"I hope not, because if so we're dead."

"At least, we died together." He jokes.

"It's not funny, Zach." I said, sitting on the bed.

"I don't understand why you're so afraid that Jonah's going to find out about us. And don't give me the excuse that you can't tell me." He said sitting up.

I stopped looking at him and looked at the wall in front of us.

My lip trembled and the tears fell without me being able to stop them.

It's too much.

I can't tell him.

He is going to look at me on a different way.

"Hey, don't cry. Come here!" He said opening his arms to me.

I went inside of his embrace and put my arms and legs around his torso.

"I love you, I just want you to know." He said, making my heart skip a beat.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I was broken so many times...

- Love, Violet♡