Chapter 28

Amy's POV.

Today was the day the girls told me they wanted to take me out some where for lunch but I was getting unsure about it because I'm sure there planing something.

"Okay where here" lexie told us as we got out the car.

We walked down to where we where gonna eat and walked in I saw most of the boys there and even Harry.

Harry was just amazing I really really like him but he doesn't know and I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me in that way.

We all walked over to the table josh, Simon and Harry stood up to hug is all.

Josh hugged lexie, simon hugged Ashley and Harry hugged me.

"Hey a it's nice to see you again did you have fun with the girls" he asked me smiling, his smile just melted me.

"We had so much fun" I told him.

I heard the others whisper "so me and the girls asked the guys to bring Harry while we brought you so you can just say we set you up" lexie said all excited I blushed at Harry and I was sure I saw a little blush from him.

"And where are you lot going" Harry asked.

"We will just pick you up after see you later has fun" simon said walking off while the rest of them followed.

"Well I need there where planing something" I said to Harry. "Yep your not the only one.... so since where here I might as well tell you" he paused at the you.

"I've wanted to tell you something as well Harry" I told him "let's say it at the same time" he said "okay 3 2 1" I counted down and we both said "I love you" I coved my mouth at first then Harry moved my hand.

He laughed at me then kissed me it took me by shock at first then I kissed back.

"I..i didn't think you like me in that way" I said to him still a little shocked.

He smiled then we looked over to a table on the other side of the place to see the girls over there with the boys.

They saw us looking so they coved there faces with the menus giggling like little kids.

"Well I guess they wanted this to happen shall we put on a boy of a show for them" Harry asked smirking at me "just a little show for them" I said kissing his soft lips again.

I opened my eyes to see there faces, there mouths where wide open.

I pulled away from the kiss and giggled a little and hugging him.

"They seem a little shocked" I giggled to him "don't they just".

"So we've been friends for quit a bit I would love to know if you would go out with me" he asked me.

"Yes Harry I would love to" I said hugging him again smiling.

We talked for the rest of the night and ate are food until the night was over we had so much fun together until we had to go back the boys dropped me and Harry off for the night while the girls went back to there house.