Chapter 23

(Yay I can save my story's now I wasn't sure what was up with it but I can save chapters now so here's the next chapter for you lot and also a new character is gonna be added later on.)

Amy's POV

After all the boys finally made it to us at the park we headed off to the coffee shop I was walking with the girls while all the guys where walking to in a group.

"So amy do you have a YouTube channel at all" lexie asked me

"Yeah I do actually i just sing" I reply to her "really that's cool so would you do anything else on there or just covers" ashley asked this time "well what do you have in mind" I asked

"Well we where thinking of maybe doing a q&a and some challenges for are channel if you where up for it" Jess asked.

"That sounds like fun so why not" I said smiling at the girls.

"Grate we can get started when we get back to the girls house" Jess says.

"Are you guys gonna just giggle and mess around there or are you lot gonna come and get coffee" Harry asked "no where coming" I say with a laugh.

I couldn't see his face well but I had a feeling he was rolling his eyes at us as we where giggle and laughing a way.

▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️

After we had coffee the guys went off back to record some stuff while we stayed at the shop thinking of what challenges we where gonna do.

"Okay so let's all tweet asking for questions for the q&a first" lexie said already on her phone about to tweet

I picked up my phone and started to tweet my followers 'gonna be doing a q&a with @miss_shadowgamer @Jessie_girl @ashleeeymaarie make sure to use the #bestgirlq&a so we answer your question' (first two are made up for lexie and Jess but the last one is Ashley's twitter go follower her)

"Okay I've done" I said looking up from my phone "yep same we all used different # didn't we" lexie said "yep all random" Jess giggles.

"Now what challenges do we all want to do" lexie asked taking a drink of her coffee "okay well what about the flour challenge" I suggest "yeah that could be fun lexie said smiling.

"Okay two more challenges to go on mine and Ashley's" Jess said to us all "okay what about banana and sprite challenge" lexie suggest.

"I don't like bananas tho" Jess said crossing her arms like a little kid who didn't get what they wanted "well you have to like them for one day" lexie said pushing her arm "fine"
"Okay one for ashley then" I say.

"Yep any ideas ashley" lexie asked "well what about the cinnamon challenge" she said after think about what to say "okay it's done then we do them challenges and the q&a" I said drinking the last bit of my coffee.

"Yep lets get going and we can stop off at the shop to get the stuff we need" lexie said standing up.

"Okay to the shops" Jess said standing up and walking to the door.

( next chapter for you lot I had to do this quick coz I'm going into town tomorrow well today with my friend Jess so I need to sleep coz its 3 in the morning bye guys)