Chapter 6

Josh's POV

A hour went by and Lexie went off home to the girls I sat there thinking about what had just happened I kissed the girl I have had a crush on and it turns out she had a crush on me and now where going out.

It sounded crazy that we both liked each other but I guess it's true love well that's what every one says, I walk out of my room to grab a snack before recording some stuff with the sidemen "so" simon said as I walked past him "what" I say "oh so josh do you have some thing to tell us" he says with a tone in his voice "er no should I" I say confused "oh it's just Ashley you know Lexie's sister just told me some thing about you and Lexie" he says smirking at his phone.

"Yeah what about" I say "oh fine I will just say it then" he says with a tone again "please do" I say "okay so is it true you and Lexie and going out" he says a little fast "oh that yeah so" I say walking to the kitchen "what do you mean so she's really pretty and you just get her like that" he says in a little higher tone "oh did you have a crush on her" I say looking at him "no I didn't" he says trying to hide it "yes you do" I say laughing "no it's not Lexie I have a crush on" he whispers to me "okay who do you like" I say back "Ashley" he says "really" I question "yeah" "well why don't you talk to her" I say.

"No" he says backing away "well give me your phone" I say putting my hand out he shoves my hand down and says "no josh she will know it's not me" "okay well ask her out some where nice to dinner and then tell her how you feel" I say to him he looked at me "er okay fine we will try it but it might go wrong" he says "no it will be fine just text her" he grabs his phone out his pocket and starts to text.

Simons POV

After josh told me i should ask her out to dinner some place nice I grab my phone from my pocket and started to text Ashley.
Text message
Simon: hey Ashley.
Ashley: hey Simon what's up
Simon: just wanted to know what your up to tomorrow night.
Ashley:nothing why.
Simon: well I was going to ask if you wanted to go out for dinner.
After a little bit of waiting Ashley got back to me
Ashley: yeah I would love to what time.
Simon: okay well what about 6.
Ashley: yeah thanks fine see you at 6.
Simon: okay bye.
Ashley: bye
End out text message.

"So what did she say" josh asked "she said she would love to and I'm picking her up at 6" I say blushing a little "ah see what did I say now you might end up going out" josh says to me as he walks to his room.

(Next chapter hope you liked and thanks for over 200 views byeeee)