Chapter 7

Ashley's POV

After Lexie got home she had a big smile on her face humming to her self "what are you so happy about" I say "oh nothing" she say smiling still "okay you are happy about some thing tell me" I say wanting to know what her secret was "okay well josh asked me out" she says so happy "oh really that's grate" I say happy for her "I know right" she says running up to her room.

I text simon to ask if he has heard of the news about Lexie and josh he said he didn't and that josh hasn't come out of his room yet he says that he might be getting ready to record.

After talking to Simon the girls came down to grab snacks and sit down before we star to record "hey" Abby says siting next to me with her apple that had a big bit mark in it "hey I say looking up from my phone "who you texting" Rachel asked me "me I'm talking to simon" "oh your boyfriend" all the girls said "no he's not my boyfriend" I say to them "okay then" Abby said walking away.

I looked back at me phone to see a text from simon saying hey even though we where talking a little while a go but I replayed with hey he asked me if I wanted to go to dinner and Lexie and Rachel where say next to me I showed them the text "what do I say" I say to the girl "say yes" Rachel said "no say I would love to" Lexie says to me "okay I will say I would love to then" I ask them "yeah that sounds okay but add on the end what time" Rachel and Lexie say.

"Okay I sent it" I say to them they smile at me and say "you might have a boyfriend tomorrow" "no I don't know about that we might me just good friends" I say "your to scared that's all it is with you" Lexie say to me "yeah your right" I say to her then I get a text from simon the girl ran behind me to see the text "6" I say to them "yeah say it's okay" Lexie says "okay" I say to them as I text back say that it's was okay he text me back with in seconds says he will pick me up at 6 and that was it we ran to go and record for the rest of the day.

Sorry it was short but I'm going out to night and won't have time later on so sorry about that but the next chapter and please read the update chapter if you haven't okay bye guys.