Chapter 18

(Hey everyone I'm gonna do a Halloween chapter coz its Halloween happy Halloween 🎃👻🎃)

Lexie's POV

A few days later and Jane was staying at the girls house with us.

"Hey guys I see everyone's up" I say walking down the stairs "yep everyone's up coz we have to sort this Halloween party out remember" Jess says.

"Oh yeah I remember so let me get dressed then we can get all out to get Halloween stuff and food" I say getting excited and running back up stairs.

I quickly put on my light blue jeans and a plain top I brushed my hair and quickly put it up into a ponytail to do my make up, after I did I make up I pulled my hair out of its ponytail and ran to meet the girls.

"Hey you all ready to go" I say while putting my high tops on "yep lets go" abby says picking my keys up and handing them to me "I guess I'm driving".

(After the boring car ride)

We finally got to the shops and all the girls where getting excited talking about what to get like little kids in a candy store.

"Okay everyone we all know who's getting what so we should meet by the car in 2 hours" I say getting ready to go off with ashley and Jess "yep all good lets go" abby shouted running off with the others.

"Okay so it's half 10 now so let's get the decorations then we can find something to wear" I say to the girls while walking to the closest shop "yep I already know what I'm gonna be" ashley says.

"Really what's that" Jess asked "a devil of corse" ashley says laughing to get self "yep you suit that" I says laughing.

----------an hour later--------------

"Okay so we got that done quicker then I thought I guess we can get are cloths for tonight" I say walking into a make up store "wait up" ashley says running to us.

"I just saw the guys" Ashley says out of breath "what the sidemen" Jess asked confused "who else" Ashley says still caching her breath "there getting cloths for tonight" she says again "okay well we will see them later come on we need to make you a devil" Jess says dragging Ashley in the store.

We looked a round for a bit until I found what I needed, pail white foundation and powder and some eye contacts that where plain black also some black hair dye.

"Right I'm ready" I say to the girls "yep lets buy this stuff then we can get are cloths next door" Ashley says running to pay.

------------------------------------------

After we got are dresses and that we went back to the car to meet the other and to are surprised they where there waiting.

"How long do you want to be god" abby says getting in the car "more like did you get everything coz your out early" I say sounding surprised "yes I know it's early for us but you know lets get back I want to do the decorations" abby says getting excited again

-----------boring car ride-----------

We finally got home to are house to find something out side are door "what's that" Jess asked confused "I don't know" I say walking to a basket "it's from the boys" I say picking it up and bring it inside with us.

"Well go on open it" abby says getting inpatient "okay okay" I say while picking up the card "okay it says happy Halloween girls we got you this to thank you for inviting us to the party see you then josh, simon, vikk, jj, Ethan, Toby and Harry"

"Well that's sweet" Jane said "yep and I have to say when you came over to the guys house I think vikk likes you" I say teasing her "really I mean okay" she says "yep you like him" i say again "no.... lets get these decisions up" she says getting away from the subject I just giggle to my self.

"Okay let's put are costumes in are rooms so we have them out the way" Jane said taking are cloths "okay you do that and we'll get the stuff out" I say as she ran up stairs.

"Right so what we got" Jess says emptying the bags "fake spider webs and spiders" abby says choking a spider at me, "hey don't do that" I say picking it up and choking it back at her she just laughed and got the other stuff out.

"Okay so the spider stuff Ashley can do" I say giving her the spiders and spiderwebs.

"Okay so this stuff goes out side then" I asked abby "yeah I will go do that and this stuff you can just put round the house" abby tells me as she walks out side.

An hour later and it's all done we just had a few hours to go so we just spent it live streaming some black ops 2.

(so there will be one more chapter tonight because it's Halloween and I have nothing else to do so yep bye guys🎃👻🎃)