Chapter 5

Josh's POV

After eating and talking for a little we payed the bill we argued over the bill who would pay it but in the end we both payed for it I payed half she payed the rest it was about half one when we left and went back to the sidemen house.

It took us about half an hour to walk back but it felt shorter because we where talking about random stuff, we got to the front door and I open the door and let Lexie in first I walked in after and closed the door.

We walk into the living room to see Simon sat on the sofa watching a tv show I sat next to him and Lexie sat next to me. "so how was your little date" he said joking around "Shut up simon" i said blushing a little I looked at Lexie she was blushing to.

"Come on Lexie let's go to my room" I say to her while standing up "oh to your room now" Simon said joking again "bye simon" I said walking out the room we walked up to my room.

"Sorry about simon he's it normal" I say to her she laughed a little "it's okay I'm used to it the girls are not normal to" she says I laugh a little to I looked into her bright blue eyes she was so pretty we stared to get closer and closer.

Lexie's POV

After going to his room we stared to get closer to giver I really have liked him ever since I have seen his videos and now I'm about to kiss him we got close now we where so close until the gap closed and are lips where to giver there where fireworks around us until we let go are eyes where locked at each other.

"I'm so sorry Lexie" he said "no no don't be" I said "but I just ki....." I cut him off with a kiss "I said it's okay" I say to him he looked shocked "so you like me to then" he asked "yeah I have always liked you ever since i have watched your videos" I say blushing a little "oh really same with me so since you have liked me and I like you do you want to be my girlfriend" he said saying it quick "yes yes I would love to" I say laughing and hugging him he hugged me back and said grate.

(I know it was short but I might not upload any thing for 2 weeks so byeeeeee)