Chapter 3

Lexie's POV

After the boys went i sat back down with the girls "ooooo looks like someone has a boyfriend" Ashley teased "shut up Ashley" I say blushing "ooooooo" all the girls teased "tell us every thing" Abby says "okay fine your gonna get it out of me anyway" I say looking at the floor "yeah you know us to well" Rachel says "okay well he's coming hear tomorrow at 11 were going to the park for a bit then we're going to get lunch some where" I say "oh so like a little date then" Jess says while laughing to her self "NO of corse not I mean it would be nice I mean I don't like him like that just as a friend" I say blushing.

The girls laugh "okay then" kara says "we no you do so just tell us Lexie we won't tell him" Abby says "okay fine I might like him a little okay who am I kidding he's so cute" I say laughing we talk a little while before we all go to bed for the first time in the new house.

I wake up to my alarm playing one direction happily I groaned and roll over to turn it off I lay in bed for a minute to adjust my eyes to the light coming in my room i flip the covers of me and jump out of bed, I walk over to my bathroom and turned my shower on I walk over to the mirror I take my hair out of the bun I put it in to sleep in.

My cherry red hair fell perfectly over my shoulders as I took it down my hair was a cherry red that turn to black tips, brush it out to put it back up so it didn't get wet I striped down and hoped in the shower.

After I washed my self I jumped out and stuck a towel around me I walk back in my room to pick out something to wear for the day I didn't want to look like that me and josh where going on a date so I got something out that I wear for a day out some light blue jeans with a blue stripy top with my blue and black high tops, I dried my self off and got dressed I ran down stairs and sat on the sofa looking at my Instagram.

Abby's POV

I got woke up my the sun light hitting me in the face I jump out of bed I was always good at greeting up in the morning I ran to my bathroom I pulled my hair out which was a black sort of dark blue hair I put on my shower as I went to get something to wear I pick out a nice flower summer dress and some white flats I ran back to my shower and hoped in, it took me about 10 minutes to get washed I grabbed my stuff and got ready.

Kara's POV

I hear one direction happily playing next door in Lexie's room she always loved that song it took me a little bit to get up before going for a shower I took my hair down which was a dark purple I pick out what I was going to wear witch was just some purple leggings and a black top I washed my hair first because I didn't want to turn purple with my hair dye after all that stuff I got ready and ran down stairs to see Lexie on her phone.

Jess's POV

I wake up to my alarm going off it takes me a long time to get up I grabbed my phone and played on it for a little bit before I got up, I got up after an hour of playing candy crush i walked over to my dresser to pick out something to wear I wasn't going to take a shower because there was no point I was just gonna record all day, I had Red hair that I brushed out and walked down stairs.

Ashely's POV

I have been up for hours because I woke up at 4 and i couldn't get back to sleep so I got up and got a shower and got dressed my hair was a black that went in to a blue I wore some jeans that where black with a stripy top that was blue then joined the others down stairs.

Jades POV

I got up at the sound of people running down stairs I groaned and walked to my dresser and got dressed I had blue hair with black tips I put on a light blue skirt and a light pink top.

Rachel's POV

I got up and took nice long shower I need it i washed my hair which was a chocolate brown colour I put on a nice summer dress which was blue and I put out some flat shoes for later on.

I walked down stairs on my phone to see most of the girls on the sofa "hey" I say to "so you ready for your date Lexie" Abby said to Lexie winding her up "would you lot not say that it's not a date you know what we are just going out of the day is that okay with you lot" she says in response we all laugh a little " I will be back soon gonna go do my make up" Lexie says as She walks off

Lexie's POV

I run of to my room to do my make up I put on the style I always do not to thick foundation, mascara which was thick so you could see it I put on some smokey black eye shadow and to finish it off but on my thick winged eyeliner, after about half an hour of doing my make up there was a knock on the door I put on my high tops and ran to the door.

(Thanks for reading this part and thanks to ashleigh58 for voting and adding this book to your readers list but hope you liked it byeeeeee)