Chapter 45

(So I've decided that I'm going to make myself an update schedule because I'm really bad at not updating my books, so at the moment I have three different books that I am working on and I am going to be updating them once every week. This book will be updated every Sunday at about 5pm (UK time), my sidemen images book will be updated every Saturday and my creepypasta book will be updated every Friday. I'm hoping this will make me update more and not forget about updating)

Lexie's POV

It was finally Halloween and we had our Halloween party today in about 5 hours and we still haven't got all the decorations up for it.

"Guys I can't wait for tonight" Abby shouts out to us while hanging the last of the Halloween decorations.

"Same but do we know how many people are coming" Jess asked us while walking in with covered food to lay out on the table for when people come.

"Not sure probably about the same amount as last time" I say going into the kitchen to grab all my Halloween things so I could get ready.

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

The 5 hours had passed and we where all ready waiting for everyone to come. I had dressed as a Harley Quinn vampire, and the others just dressed as vampires, witches, and Abby dressed as a dead prom queen which looked pretty good if I don't say so myself.

"Lexie!" Josh shouts while walking through the front door with the rest of the sidemen.

I walked out of the kitchen to where josh was to hug him, "you lot got here early" I say while letting go of josh "well we where bored waiting so we just came over now" he says while going to grab some food from the table.

"We need music" Abby says walking into the living room to put the music on before everyone else starts to come.

She put on panic at the disco victorious and then starting helping herself to the food, that's when everyone else starting to come into the house.

After an hour everyone got into all the alcohol and it looked like everyone was having a really good night. "Lexie, are you not drinking" josh says walking up to me "I've had a few but I'm not interested in getting really drunk" I smile at him while you both walk outside.

"Haha yeah it's not always the best getting drunk" he says sitting down on a chair.

It was more quite outside and there wasn't drunk people trying to dance. But everything was going quite well the only thing was there was some one at the party I wanted to stay away from and that was an old friend that I had a fight with a few years back before me and the girls moved to Canada, the only problem was she wasn't invited to the party.

Her name was Charlotte and she was the one person I disliked the most, I thought she was an amazing friend but she turned out to be two faced just like the rest of the friends I had back then, until the SideGirls where a thing.

It was about 1 o'clock at night when a lot of people started to leave so me and josh decided to go inside after hours of talking about really random things.

As we walked into the house I saw her with a YouTuber and getting quite close to him, it was JJ. "Hey Lexie thanks for inviting me to the party, I'll see you later" JJ said just before leaving the house with her clinging on to his side.

I didn't say anything I just watched them leave with everyone else. Ashley ended up going back with Simon so they could film videos when they get up and the rest of the girls just went to bed leaving just me and josh down stairs to clean up.

(I know this wasn't long and it wasn't very good but I'm really stuck with what to put but there will only be 5 more chapters to the book and I might do a sequel if you all want one)

The sidemen vs The sidegirls.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें