Chapter 35

Toby's POV

I walked in to my room that i was sharing with Chelsea, she seems really nice and all.

She started to unpack as I fell on the bed after 10 minutes I designed I would unpack all my stuff seen as I could sleep I got up to see Chelsea unpacking all my stuff.

"Thanks but you didn't have to do that" I says going to help her "oh it's okay i saw you where tired so I thought I would help you out a bit". she smiles at me.

"Yeah I was but I can't sleep for some reason" I say picking up a pink sidemen top to hang up.

"Yeah well you wanna just watch some thing after this" she asks me while hanging up the rest of my cloths.

"Yeah sounds like a plan" I say as I placed my suitcase out the way and making are way into the living room.

"There's like nothing on" Chelsea says flicking through the channels. "I wonder if anyone brought any movies with them". I say.

"Well I sure haven't" Chelsea says getting up "maybe we should raid there bags and that" I say in a mischievous way.

"Let's" Chelsea says, first room we came to was jj's room I opened the door really quietly so we didn't wake him he was just passed out in the bed.

"Nope" I whisper looking through his stuff. we both then sneaked out making sure not to make a sound.

Next room was Ethan's and Rachel's room Chelsea opened the door this time to see them also passed out on the bed and again nothing at all just there laptops.

Then we got to viks and James room Chelsea again went first but they weren't past out they there fully awake on there laptops. "yes" vik says looking at us funny.

We both just looked at one another and I spoke up "well we where just raiding people's rooms to finds movies" "we didn't bring any with us" jane says. "okay we'll be just going" Chelsea says closing the door slowing and walking out.

"Only two more rooms I'll go first" I says opening Ashley's and Simons door to see them both in bed a sleep.

I went straight for Ashley's stuff and Chelsea went to Simons stuff and yet again nothing so I shock my head at Chelsea and she fit the same so we just made are way out and to Lexie's and Josh's room.

We walked in to see them up as well "do you have any movies we can't watch" I says "no don't you have any on your laptops" Lexie says.

"No I forgot to put some on" I says putting my head down "I guess we will find something on YouTube" Chelsea says "one problem we don't have to Internet just yet until tomorrow" josh says.

"Grate" we both days heading out "now what" I say siting on the sofa "do you think there's any dvd shops around here" I says.

"It wouldn't hurt to go for a walk round" Chelsea says getting up and putting her shoes on. "you coming or what" she says standing at the door I just nod and stick some shoes on.

"I say we got that way" I say pointing to the left "sure" we walked in silence the warm air was a grate feeling it was like it was still day with the sun hitting your skin it was nice to take in all the new sounds as we both walked the streets.

"It's so nice out here" I says taking a deep breath in "I know right, I which I could just stay here" she says.

"Looks like this is the right way" I says as we came up on some shops, they where just normal shops no dvd stores bit yet again some normal shops sell DVDs.

We went into the first shop we saw and there showed new movie that have just come out and a couple of older ones.

"Hey Toby what about this" Chelsea shouts to me holding up fast and furious 7 ( now I know this isn't even out yet and it's not even at cinemas but its at cinemas this Friday if you didn't know just wanted to put it in coz I'm a big car fan🚗)

"We should do get it" I says taking it off her "what about this one as well" I says showing her the one I picked up before.

"Final destination 3 sure" she says (my favourite movie💜)

I take the movies to pay for them and we head back into the warm night.

(Hope you enjoy the chapter give me some ideas of what they can do on this holiday also next chapter will be when they all go to the water park)