Chapter 19

(I am so sorry I couldn't get on wattpad because the app was all bugged out I don't know why but I deleted the app off my phone and now I have it back so I know this is so late but I'm gonna finish this Halloween chapter and move on to a Christmas one but I'm so so sorry everyone)
Ashley's POV

Finally the food was ready and all the decorations where up all we had to do was get changed but it was only 4 and everyone was coming at 8 so we watched tv for a bit.

After a few hours we all thought we would start getting ready, I was gonna be a devil, abby was gonna be a fairy, Jess was gonna be a zombie school girl(the funny thing is my real friend Jess hates zombies), Kara was a vampire, Rachel a cat, jade was a angle then Jane was gonna be a witch and lexie was some sort of killer/demon.

After 2 hours of getting ready people started coming to the door first it was all the sidemen then over youtubers lizzie, Mitch, Jerome and others.

We greeted everyone in they all had cool and creative costumes one.

I ran up to lexie "there's so many people here" I complain "I know but we're all having a grate time....oh I love this song" lexie said also dragging me to face with everyone else.

"I didn't know you liked blood on the dance floor" I questioned "there okay I just like this song bewitched" "oh okay" I say.

"Hey ash Wanna dance" Simon asked I looked back at lexie "go dance with you boyfriend ash" she said laughing.

I blushed a little and went off with Simon.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Josh's POV

The party was almost over and I had just found Lexie sat with Lizzie with a bottle of wkd "hey Lexie" I said while walking over to her.

"Hey josh" she said while giving me a little kiss on the cheek "talk to you later Lexie" lizzie said walking off to dance with everyone else.

"Hey let's dance one directions on" she said cheerfully.

We walked over to dance and a song called act my age came on by one direction.(I just love that song by one direction it's like the best song ever 🎶)

After what felt like hours of dancing the party was over, me and Simon said we would stay and help clean up.

"Hang on guys I'm gonna take my contacts out" lexie said running to the bathroom she had some sort of black contacts that where to go with her costume.

After 5 minutes lexie return and help clean the decorations around the house it didn't take to long to do but after we finished we all jumped on the sofa.

"What about the decorations out side" Jane said "oh they will be okay I'm to lazy to do that" Ashley said.

"Okay well let's watch a movie" Jane said "has to be scary" lexie said jumping of the sofa and running to grab a scary movie".

"Yep where watching this" Lexie said holing it up so we could all see it.

"Nope nope nope not watching that to scary" Jane said Lexie giggled and put the movie, 'The Grudge' in the xbox they had in there living room.

"Yep I'm not sleeping tonight" Jane said as we all laughed at her for being so scared "I'm making rules no scaring each other" Jane said crossing her arms across her chest.

"Fine" we all said.

~~~~~~after the movie~~~~~~

"Wow it's late" Simon said "yeah let's go to bed" Jane said while walking to her room, the rest of the girls followed expected Ashley and Lexie "wanna watch something else" Lexie asked "sure" I say "well me and Ashley are gonna go to bed "yeah it's really late see you tomorrow" Ashley said walking away.

We put in a funny movie this time and by the time it was over me and Lexie fell a sleep.

(Sorry it was bad but im not gonna be updating until next weekend because I have mock exams so bye guys, sorry for this being so late too)