Chapter 37

( hey guys I just want to say thanks to connie__35 who's made a book with the sidegirls but has changed there names make sure to check it out its called sidemen vs sidegirls and I'm so glad you all are liking my story, also thanks to all the people who are putting my book into there reading list means a lot ♥️)

Rachel's POV

We all finally ate breakfast and we where on are way to the water park.

"I love this song" Chelsea said as she turned it up a little bit it, was one direction one thing.

We all laughed and cheered as Lexie turned it up even more and we started to sing to the song.

"Shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite you keep making me weak, yeah frozen and can't breathe" we all sang together

"We're here girls" Lexie cheers pulling up in a parking space with the guys pulling up next to us.

We all jump out the car and grab are stuff to go into the park.

"Let's go on some rides" jj says screaming grabbing his stuff and heading with the guys to the entrance while the rest of us followed.

All we heard where kids screaming and laughing as we finally got in.

we all split up in to pairs and went off to do are own things me and vikk went off and mostly walked and talked because we weren't as childish as the others.

Lexie's POV

"Where do you want to go first" I ask josh "we should go on the lazy river and talk" josh says grabbing on to my hand and leading me the way he wanted to go.

You followed josh and went on the lazy river "did you noticed Ethan and Toby acting weird at breakfast today" josh asks me "I guess they where a little bit like they both didn't agree on something, well that's what Ethan looked like" I say splashing josh.

He just laughs and splashes me back.

Amy's POV

"Come on Harry I want to go on the big slide thing" I says to Harry while pulling him to go faster.

"Okay I'm coming as fast as I can amy" he says going a little more faster.

I slowed down a little bit so Harry could keep up. "Hey Amy did you think Ethan and Toby where acting really weird like around Chelsea" Harry asks "well I noticed Ethan acting weird around Toby more then Chelsea" I say as we get to the slide I've been wanting to go on.

"Let's go on this then we could maybe talk to them later on" Harry says this time dragging me on.

Ashley's POV

Me and Simon spent the full day at the water park together and we went one most of the stuff there.

"I've been more excited to go on the real rides then water ones" Simon says as we walk back to the car because the park was closing.

"Me too" I say holding Simons hand while walking out the park.

We got to the car and the rest of the guys where all ready there.

"Finally now we can go get dinner" Lexie says hopping into the car.

I noticed that Ethan wasn't talking or even looking at Toby a little weird if you ask me.

"Yay lets go get food" Rachel said getting into the car like the rest of us.

(This was quite short but I wanted to get a chapter up for you lot and I was going to put a restaurant or a food place but I didn't know what restaurants or food places there are in America, comment if your from America and let me know what restaurants and food places there are in America so I know what to put in next time, bye guys)