Chapter 43

Ashley's POV

The worst part about party's is the hang over the next day and I didn't drink a lot unlike the others I would hate to be them right now. I got up from the sofa, yep looks like I feel asleep on the sofa now my back is killing me. I walked to the kitchen to grab some water and some breakfast. "2 o'clock, great looks like we all slept in, well looks like lunch then"

"ugh, my head hurts so much, I'm never drinking again" Lexie said walking into the kitchen. "you've said that before lex", I say filling another glass with water and passing it to Lexie "I know, thanks ash, where's simon" she asked me "To be honest I don't know, where's Josh" I asked her, "up stairs"

"What time is it?" Simon says standing in the door way of the kitchen "Its like 2" I say while taking a sip of my water. "really, I've got videos to record and edit" he says rubbing his eyes. "yep, do you want some water simon" I ask him "Please I'm dying right now" he says. I grab a glass from the shelf filled it with water and passed it to simon "Thanks".

Lexies POV

"I'm gonna take some water up for Josh" I say grabbing a glass and filling it up with water for him, "Okay" Ashley said. I walked up stairs To my room where me and Josh ended up last night. "Hey" I say quietly "Hey" he said sitting up in bed, "I got you some water" I say while giving him the glass. "Thanks lex, are the other up yet" he says while taking a sip of water. "I've only seen Simon and Ashley"

"how's your head" He asked me "Not to bad its getting better, hows yours" I asked him while getting back into bed "Pretty bad and I've got videos to be done by today, what time is it" "I think its like 10 past 2" I say. "Really?" "yeah I know". "I didn't even open all my presents, ill be back soon" I say getting up and going down stairs to grab some things.

I grab the rest of the presents and go back up stairs to my room. "The only ones I didn't open where the ones from you guys" I say sitting back on my bed and Josh sat next to me "Open this one first" Josh says picking up the smallest one and passing it to me. I took it off him and opened it to find a small box with a ring inside, the ring was a band with small diamonds covering the full band "Its so pretty" I say putting the ring on my middle finger, I looked at the wrapping paper to see It was from Josh. "You didn't have to get me two presents Josh" I say hugging him. "I wanted too" he says hugging me back.

I opened the rest of the presents from the sidemen then me and Josh went down stairs to find the rest of the guys where up. "well you all look ruff" I say walking into the living room. "So do you" Jess Says. "Yeah I need to change out of my dress and go for a shower" I say sitting down on the sofa. "Same here" Jess and the others say. "We best get back home , I think we've all got videos to do and edit" Simon says "Simons right we'll see you girls later" Josh says. We all say by to the guys and we all go get cleaned up from the party. I finished in the shower so kara could use the shower and I started on making some cod videos with Jess and Abby.

(Hey guys sorry for the wait for this chapter I've said why before about the slow updating but in two weeks I will have two weeks off so I should be able to update a few chapters in that two weeks and I will hopefully be updating my other books too. Also deadpool is coming out soon and I cant wait to see it also the new suicide squad trailer came out a few days ago cant wait for that movie too anyway sorry for slow updates.)