Hello again/ sidemen vs sidegirls 2.0?

Sidemen vs side girls 2.0

Hello everyone that has come across this book, I'm guessing a lot of people here have come from the first book sidemen vs sidegirls. Well as you can see this is the second book. It's strange to be back writing again and I've had a long break. I must admit it's been a struggle for me to come back and even get this second book on the way. I have taken many breaks over the years and lost my motivation for writing due to my lack of confidence with my writing skills. However over the years I've seen many of you loving the books I have written.

It means the world to me to see that, plus does help to keep me going. Unfortunately I stopped writing all together a little while back. Why well I just lost my motivation for it and just forgotten about everything I wrote here on Wattpad. Now I know many of you might skip this but for anyone reading thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

I started sidemen vs sidemen back in like I think 2014 some where between there. At least 6-7 years  ago and it's crazy to think it's been that long. I will say I have been a sideman fan since the start of sidemen and it's amazing to see how far they have become as a group. Not only that but so many people came and read my book. I got a lot of love from people as well. Gave me motivation to write more. To think that it's been like 3-4 years since the end chapter is crazy. And I did say I would think about doing a second one and well now I finally am after like 3 years.

I really do apologise for not being around replying to any comments made. Updating you on the second book I said I would write well now I am and I will be writing the new sidemen vs sidegirls book very soon. I have gotten the motivation to do so and I plan on writing it before even starting to publish any part of it. So the time is ticking and I plan on starting right away. Maybe even upload a little teaser for the second book later on.

My whole thing of doing this was to kinda tell you all where I've been and why I stopped writing but it's not that simple. Writing was my escape and I loved it but my confidence lacked a lot. I thought and still do think my writing sucked so much, even with the love and everyone saying how much they liked it, it was very hard to see the love when all I felt was myself hating my own writing. Times where I wanted to delete the book and start again. Times where I thought just delete it all together and forget about writing. But I stopped and I knew that some how people liked my story. So I worked hard to get better. Harder to make you all love the book even more. As time went on I think I did get better and I believe it showed in my other writing. I tried to use more descriptive words and make it so much more interesting. And this second book will be no exception. I plan to make it better then the first and hope that you can see that I have improved my writing skills.

Like I said before I don't like how the first one turned out even though you all like it. I plan on making it 10 times better and hope for less grammar and spelling mistakes. Bare in mind when I started that book back in 2014 I was like 13 so yeah writing really wasn't the best. Yes I wrote the book over the years and got a little better each time. But I'm now in my 20s I've had a lot more practice with writing and learning to master my dyslexia and with the help of technology it should be so much better.

Now do bare with if any grammar or spelling mistakes do show up. I do try to check over my work and even get my trusting smart boyfriend to read over the stuff I write to make sure it's as good as I can make it. But if any do show please do let me know or even if you don't like a part in the story constructive criticism is very useful to writers to help get better. Now that doesn't mean, be mean about it just let me know feed back is great and welcomed.

Now as I've been away I have been working on other stories, not fanfics I started to write my own stuff. Unsure weather anyone would like it I kept them to myself, now I'm asking for honest answer here would anyone read them. A lot of them are not done I've just had so many ideas for different stories that couldn't go into just one story. But if you would love to hear them I'm willing to make books about them. This doesn't mean no more fanfics if I decided to post any original stories. And maybe I'll do more sidemen ones in the future after this one. Just means I would like to focus more on my own stories then fanfics. I do have a few in mind later on down the line anyway. I even want to dive deeper into other fandoms so if you're a Star Wars fan maybe you'll want to stick around for my future fanfics.

Anyway I feel like I've been going on so much about myself I do apologise for that but I thought it was best to give everyone a little insight as to why I've been gone for so long. Now because it's been that long since I've spoken to any of you and I've not been replying to any comments I would love to know how you're all doing. Especially with covid, I know a lot of people are having a hard time and trust me you're not alone. It's hard being stuck indoors all the time and even worse when I can't even go to work.

Now if you're not in the uk and don't know we are in lockdown for like the third time and 2021 has not gone to a great start. But I hope you're all keeping safe no matter where you are in the world. I bet schools been a nightmare for anyone that is still in school but I hope you're making the best of your spare time.

Now as it is hard times for a lot of people and not much social interactions can happen but if anyone wants to talk feel free to chat in the comments of this chapter of the book whatever this is. As we all have one common interest. Sidemen. Talk about sidemen Sunday's about any of the sidemen videos love to hear your opinions on them. And if anyone wants a private chat feel free to message me. Seen a lot of people in groups on Facebook just set up big chats for everyone to talk. So if that's a thing anyone wants to do I am happy enough to make one on Snapchat or anything like. We can't go out to make friends but at least everyone reading this book have one thing in common, fan bases like these are great for making new friends.

Thank you to everyone that's just finding this book now I just hope you'll like the second one even more. Thank you to everyone that's stuck around over the years. Just thank you so much for all the views you've given this book it means the world. Over 40k views that's crazy for me. On to bigger and better things I hope.

Stay safe everyone wishing you all the best in this crap time.