Chapter 8

Lexies POV

I got to my room and jumped on my bed "wow" I said to my self out loud smiling I'm going out with JOSH I say in my head this time then Skype went off I jump up to see it was it was Mitch (bajancanadian) I turn on my mic and join the call there where Ashley, vikk, Mitch, Jerome and me "hey Mitch says "hey everyone" I say "so what does everyone want to do" Jerome asked us all "er hunger games" vikk says "yeah sounds good" me and Ashley say "okay hunger games it is" Mitch says we all log on to minecraft and get into Mitch's and Jerome's sever the nexus and join a game.

"Who's starting off" Mitch asks "Lexie" Ashley shouts "okay me then" I ask them all "yeah" they all say "okay 3 2 1" vikk says counting down "hey guys it's Missminecraft or Lexie what every you want to call me and where doing a hunger games" I say starting the recording off "yay" everyone says "let's do this" vikk says I run behind me like I always do.

"Okay are we teaming" I ask "err me and Jerome you Ashley and vikk" says Mitch "okay that's fine with us" me and Ashley say "where are you guys I got some good stuff" I ask Ashley and vikk, "im at mid with Ashley" vikk says to me "okay be right there not to far" I say running to them.

I get to spawn and give them stuff then I see a player over the other side of spawn I run over to the player they had boots gold boots to and no weapon "I want them boots" I shout going after him "hey you want help" Ashley asked "no I think I'm good he has nothing" I say to them chasing after him "oh right" I say "what" vikk says worried "he just turn on me and he has an iron sword" I says scared "not having fun then" Jerome laughed "oh so funny" I say "yep it's very funny" Mitch says laughing.

I turn back on him to find out that he's so bad at pvp "no it turns out that he's so back at pvp and he had two diamonds but no stick" I say happy "oh I have a stick" Ashley tells me "oh good could I have it" I asked her "yep hear you go" she says giving it to me "thank you" I say making it.

After making the sword I put on my gold boots with the rest of my iron stuff "okay on least person to kill then to the D" Mitch shouted to us all "okay hunting time" Jerome shouted to "oh oh I see some one" I say running to the player, no please don't hurt me Lexie it said in the chat I laughed and typed back saying I won't hurt you nooo you will kill me he said I laugh to my self and kill the player for the D I typed in the chat.

We went to the D with just me Ashley vikk Mitch Jerome and me Jerome with Betty Ashley and vikk with iron swords then just me and Mitch with diamond swords "so what do you want to do" Mitch asked "fight to the death" I shout running at Jerome "okay" everyone says I kill Jerome with in the first minute Ashley died to vikk and vikk died to Mitch "ohh" Ashley says "who's gonna win" vikk adds on we fight and u got to half an heart and I hit him and ran but that hit caused I'm to died "yesssss half a heart baby" I shout "no" Mitch shouts back we talk to are viewers a little and I say "let's let Jerome end the video we was the first to die" "yeah by my own sisters hands how nice" he says laughing Jerome ended the video I went off to record some gta with josh simon and Harry but everyone else stayed in Skype to talk.

I start my xbox up and see that josh and Harry where just on I start up a party and invite them josh joined first "hey babe" he said I blushed a little and it was good coz he could've see me blush but I think he new but then Harry joined "hey guys" he says "hey so where's simon at" I ask he "will be on soon" Harry told me we talked a little I then looked to see if he was I Serbia name pop up and I invite him " he join and asked how we where "gta" everyone asked "yeah lets do it" we all say and start the game

(Hey sorry it's not long or any thing but in at my friends and it 2 in the morning but I haven't updated in a little so wanted to get this next chapter out and hope you like and thanks so much for all the people who are viewing my story byeeee)