Chapter 13

( Sorry about the wait on this chapter I have been trying to finish saints row 4 and I'm close but I have been playing to much so I need to get this chapter out)

Lexie's POV

After getting ready we got out the house to the guys house we knocked on the door and waited for them to come out "hey Lexie and Ashley" josh said with a big smile on his face "hey josh" I said walking up to him and hugging him we walked in the house to see simon looking scared "hey simon" Ashley said shyly "hey" Simon said blushing and looking at his feet.

I smiled at both of them and broke the silence between them "so the movie starts soon let's get going" "er yeah let's go" simon said looking even more scared i stayed back to talk to simon "hey simon my sis really does like you so stop being so scared and I know you really like her and I think you to are cute to giver"

"You really think" simon said blushing a deep red and sounding more happier now "yes now go to her and talk shes not gonna eat you" I say laughing at him.

He walked off to the front where Ashley and josh was walking and started to talk to her while josh came to the back with me.

"So after the movie I have booked us a nice place to eat but just you and me I booked some where else for them" josh tells me.

"Really you didn't have to" I say smiling at him.

"Well I mean we haven't really been on a real date so I thought to night could be are first real date" he says smiling back.

"Okay it's a date" I say giggling a little "date it is" josh says back.

We got to Simons car and got in me and josh where in the back, simon and Ashley in the front.

The car ride to the cinema was quiet me and josh would talk a little at times but that was it until we got to the cinema.

Simon parked the car up and we all jumped out "I can't wait" Ashley said sounding like a little kid "god Ashley your just like a little kid" I say joking around in return he playful hit me.

We got into the cinema and there wasn't that many people we got the ticks quick and we where just in time the ads where on and it wasn't long until the movie started.

(Won't put anything in from the movie because people might not have seen it and they might want to)

After the movie finished we walked out the cinema and we went are ways me and josh walked down to where we where gonna eat and simon and Ashley went to where ever they where gonna eat.

"I think that was better then the first one so much better" I say "I know right" josh replays with "so where are we going" I ask josh like a kid "not telling you will find out" he says smirking at me, I felt it at that until we got to the place.

"This is it" josh says opening the door for me "wow this place is really fancy" I say shocked "yep any thing for you" he says lightly kissing my check, I blushed a little and we both waited to get sat down.

"Hello" a women said "hi we booked a table for half 7" josh said to the women "yes what name is it" she asked us "it's just under my name josh" he says smiling at the women.

"Yep table for two right" she asks once again "yeah" josh replays "okay follow me this way" he says walking to a table for two people "here you are I will be over soon to take your orders" the women said and with that she walked off.

------------------------------------------

After we ate we went back to Simons car and waited for the other two "so what did you think" josh asked me smiling "it was grate I don't think it could have gone any better" i say smiling back.

(Next chapter I know the ending was bad but wanted to get it out)