Chapter 33

Simons POV

Lexie was driving the girls car and josh was driving are car "hey do you guys want to get food some place" I ask are group.

"Yeah sure I will text Lexie" Ethan says. After about 2 minutes Ethan had a text back "they said they will find a place to eat we just have to follow them" Ethan told us.

"Simon do you do think Ashley's getting a little jealous of Chelsea" josh asks me "yeah maybe a little" I say looking at my phone.

"Chelsea does know your with Ashley right" vik asks "yeah she knows I just think she wants to be friends again" I say.

"Lexie just said there's a place down the road that where going to and it's not that far to are villa from there" Ethan says to us all.

"Finally food I'm so hungry" josh says pulling into the place where the girls did.

We all jumped out the car and saw the girls doing the same "hey Simon" Chelsea said "hey" I said smiling.

"Come on everyone" josh says first in the door with Lexie. as we walked in the place was big and there where lots of free tables so we took are seats

🍴🍕🍷🍔🍹🍟🍝🍸🍛🍺🍵☕️

We finally finished are food and headed for are villa "hey Ashley seems okay with Chelsea now" josh says.

"Yeah maybe they sorted it out with each other" vik says. "I hope" I say sitting back in my seat.

"Where finally at the villa" josh says parking on the road next to the villa. we all get out once again and everyone rushed in to get there rooms but was stopped by Lexie and Ashley.

"Okay some people have to share" Lexie said putting all the stuff down. "right now you can chose your rooms" Ashley said as we all rushed off.

All the girls picked a room and some of the boys "okay so we need to sort out who's sleeping with who" I say "yeah me and Ashley are gonna deal with that" Lexie said.

"Okay so me and josh, Ashley and simon, Jane and vik, Ethan and Rachel then Amy and Harry also Toby and Chelsea you have to share" Lexie said giving everyone there rooms "wait what about me" jj says "you have your own room" Lexie says.

"I think we all need some sleep because where going to a water park tomorrow" everyone cheered and got ready for the night.

(Sorry it's short I've been really busy with stuff at school and that)