𝑡𝑒𝑛 : 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟

Start from the beginning

Someone's touchy.

"So you're like my stalker now," I commented at him with a reprimanding look, as he slightly nodded without any shame and closed his eyes to sleep.

Are you kidding me.

I'm literally babysitting a Geeko now, just great.

And he's sleeping on me. Double great.

"I feel so safe." I gulped nervously.

"You should chill, it's not like we are going to tell some serial killer to come here and kill you." Zenith scoffed after fidgeting with his lip ring.

He did not just say that.

If only he knew.

"Sure." I coughed an incoherent clearing to my throat while rubbing my arm after seeing Zenith get up from the bed to crack his neck, causing me to also put a sleepy Blaze into my palms and take my own leave from the tempting mattress.

"Why are you a stripper?" Zenith suddenly boomed with an unhappy sharp, taking me aback at the sudden question and almost stagger on my footsteps while I was carefully walking towards him with a mission, ignoring his boring stare at the front of my skull with his invisible daggers of intimidation do it's magic, making me shiver after I had reached his pectoral and had lifted myself into my tip toes to place the slowly blinking Blaze on his shoulder blade.

Through out the whole action, I could feel Zenith's breath run down the side of my mark thanks to my neck being completely exposed to him, causing me to see tot shudder and relish the provided body warmth from his figure after he crossed his arms again, before shyly patting Blaze's head one last time and backing away from the very impacting man, feeling a small blush adorn my cheeks, but I quickly hid it after pretending to scratch my forehead and back away.

"I have bills to pay and a belly to feed." I muttered softly.

"Can't you have a normal job to do that?" He growled.

"No."

"Why? Do you like dancing practically naked in front of hundreds of predatory men every night?" Zenith spat venomously in absolute distaste towards my direction, making me widen my eyes after noticing he wasn't even bashing the occupation, he was bashing the idea of me being a stripper with all the men and even possible women offering lustful states towards me, causing me to also see something weird flash in his eyes, and I tilted my head in amazement.

Oo, is that a hint of....jealousy I'm hearing?

Wait a second...he looks jealous...

But why is he...jealous? He doesn't know me...I don't know him either.

Absolutely not, he can't be jealous. He hates my guts. Ugh.

"Does it look from my face that I enjoy doing it? I have no choice."

"You always have a choice. You could just get a normal mean of work and sustain yourself in the safe manner."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Why should I tell you?"