Forty-One

Marciano Scorpio, as soon as they reached the house, he picks up his woman swiftly and carried her inside.

They make out on the couch. The kiss is heated,full of lust and need and so much anger.

Marciano finds himself practically ripping off the cleavage area of Leona as she was pinned against the wall of the living room, like a hungry infant, he latched onto Leona's perfect size tan breast as Leona moaned out of ecstasy and pleasure at the feeling.

She ran her fingers through Marciano's in silent encouragement.
"Good boy..." She moaned silently as the man growled in satisfaction at the compliment.

Marciano gripped the other breast in his hold as Leona moaned and slapped the man's hand away.
"That hurts baby...." Leona says as he watched the boy kiss the other breast tenderly.

"Bedroom" Leona moaned as Marciano picked up his wife and they rushed upstairs stumbling on the way at tines but that seemed to be the least of their problems.

Once they reached the bedroom, Marciano was pushed down the couch by Leona as she smacked his hand away which wanted to touch her.

"Uh uh. Wait here" she says as she leaves to change into a very reveling lingerie g string that barely covered anything and a pair of lacy bra that only covered the nipple.

She pulled on a pair of lacy panty hose,reaching her thigh.
She slipped on a silk gown not revealing her attire just yet.
She walked back out seeing Marciano waiting patiently at the couch.

She brought over her phone and played a very common strip song.
Marciano took in a sharp breath, his hands palming his erected cock in his pants as he watched Leona's every move like a predator.

Leona slowly slipped her silky robe that ended mid thigh as she watched Marciano with hooded eyes.

Inside she was a bit nervous. She's never done this before, yet where did she get this confidence from?did someone spike her drink at the ball?

She moved moved to Marciano who looked pained as he knew the rule of stripping / lap dancing.

No touching the dancers.

Leona cat walked to him and he cussed.
"Fuck baby....please...." He pleaded as Leona smiled.

"Shh...." Leona whispered putting her finger over Marciano's lips as she turned around and sat down slowly, directly over his member.

She danced on Marciano's lap, not facing the man, as she tiltered her head back. Marciano put his face over her shoulder biting her neck slowly as she smiled as she stands up, swaying her hips, she gets over Marciano's lap, grinding onto him as gripped the couch tightly.
"Leona please...." He begged shamelessly as Leona decided to put him out of his misery....wait, not just yet

"Are you going to hurt me again?" She asks in a whispering tone and Marciano shakes his head profusely.

"I will never. I swear to god...." He says in desperation.

"Go on..." She whispered and that's all it took for the sex god Marciano to go at his hardest.

He gripped Leona's ass which were on full display as he grinded himself into Leona's already wet entrance.

He kissed his wife, touching her, grazing his fingers over her flawless body and perfect skin.

"On your knees" Marciano says as he grips Leona's hair, she falls to her knees.

"Take my cock like a good girl baby, si?" He says and Leona nodded.

Marciano undoes his belt and boxers as he let's his wife do his thing.

Although she wasn't experienced in this region, and how to pleasure a guy, she'd watched enough porn to know what to do...

She works her fingers over his big 12 inch cock, thick and basically the veins of it popping slightly against the muscle.
He was already dripping with so much precum yet Leona spat on the base before running her tongue over to the tip.

She kisses it delicately as Marciano groaned.
Oh how he wanted to grip her head and shove his cock down her throat like he did to every other woman he'd encountered.

But Leona wasn't 'every other woman'
Leona was his wife, even though he might be the mafia king or whatsoever, he was not going to be one of those men who bossed their wives around.
Although he didn't make a very good impression in the first few weeks of their marriage.

"Fuck!LEONA!" He moaned loudly as Leona put her mouth to good use over the man's cock.