Twenty-Three

(Leona's graduation dress)

🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓

Leona's POV

The next day we all woke up extra early cause we all knew each other too well knowing we'd take ages to get ready.
We all took turns bathing and getting our make up done and decided we were gonna do our hair when we were finished with breakfast

We tumbled downstairs to see the table already filled with different breakfast dishes.
I saw Marciano entering through the front door with hickeys covering his neck and I suddenly lost my appetite.

I was right all along.

His eyes darted up to me and I saw confliction in his eyes.

"Leona..." he started but I just forcefully take my food dishing not too much in my plate before I leave to the back door where there was also a black marblestone dining table.

I take a seat in one of the bamboo woven cushioned seat and soon my girls join me.

"He's a dick" Kay says once she sits

"An asshole" Chelsea piped in.

"Yeah. A  dickwadded asshole" Vanessa finished and I can't help but laugh away the tears brimming in my eyes.

They followed in pursuit and we're all laughing at what Vanessa said.

"What?its true though" she says as she ate a piece of her chicken wings with her fingers.

"D-dick......dickwadded?" I said in between laughter as Kay nodded slapping her thighs doubling in her seat in laughter.

Chelsea also laughed as Gracie choked on her water laughing too as Chelsea tapped her girlfriend's back softly making me Aww at them.

They're in love. I wish I had that....

Once we stopped laughing slowly, Marciano appeared at the sliding doors leaning against the frame all showered.

"Can we talk?" He asked and I ignored him sipping on my orange juice.

He got the memo as he left.
"Asshole" I whispered under my breath and I'm glad the girls changed the topic quickly taking my mind off my asshole husband.

•••••••••••••

After breakfast, we all went upstairs to get ready.

I did Gracie's makeup and hair.
We all decided to let our hair down today.
Grace and I chatted in the bathroom alone and we had our own alone girls talk.

Once I finished doing Gracie's, Nessa was ready to have her hair done.

Then, all the girls including Grace wanted to do my makeup.

After my makeup was done along with my hair which was spiral curled and flowing down my back,I walked into the bathroom to get ready cause Chelsea and Grace borrowed my closet to get dressed.

I patted down my maroon dress that had a gold belt.
I wore maroon sandal heels and I'm glad I waxed my legs cause they look fine as hell in this dress.

I looked shocked as I saw my face in the mirror. Damn,ok game on.

The dress was a little above my legs,it hugged my curves perfectly and I pulled my hair over to my chest before I decided to just keep it in black thick waves down my back.

I smiled as I walked out,the girls chattering and laughing stops suddenly as I make myself present.

"Who the hell are you?" Kay asked speechless as my other three best friends just gaped and stared.

"You......"

"We......."

"Woah....."

They all each said and I blushed-- or at least attempted to.

I looked down to my dress and looked at them again.
"You look.....Woah" Nessa gushed as she told me to twirl.

Nessa wore a red lacy short dress that hugged her body like a second skin,much like my dress.
She had stilleto heels to pair and Chelsea wore navy blue holding Gracie's hand who was wearing a lighter blue dress.

"You guys look so beautiful" I told all of them. Don't get me started on Kay's dress.

It was a gray tight dress with a high slit around the thigh part with a low cleavage leaving good enough imagination.

"Whose ready to graduate?!" Nessa cheered and we all cheered as well as she popped open a bottle of champagne and we all darted for cover when the cap flew around the room.

Chelsea hugged Gracie to her chest as they hid on the side of my bed while I darted for my study table.

Once the coast was clear we all got outve our hiding places patting off the imaginary dust on our dresses.

"Sorry guys" Nessa says sheepishly as she poured us a glass each.

"Here's to our friendship. We made it through kindergarden graduation to high school seniors graduation in one piece. I love you guys" I said as we toasted and they awwed before we hugged it out.

"Alright girls, I hope you're----Woah" my mum's voice was heard as she appeared at the door looking at us all dressed up.

"Oh lord, you all look so beautiful" she gushed as she took pictures of us informally posing before we left for school.