Thirty-Six

I slipped on the red lacy velvet dress as it clung on my body like a second skin.
It had this high slit up my thighs and low tight cleavage which made my boobs puff out somewhat.

I adjust my hair with the  dress leaving it down, as I found out it was a low back kinda dress.
Thank god I'm letting my hair down.

I slipped into stiletto heels as I applied red lipstick giving me the model kind of look.

I took a few snaps by the mirror and send them to the girls.

The knock came to my door and I opened it seeing a maid.

"Hello" I greeted her as she never met my eyes.

"Hello ma'am. Master send this for you. He's waiting downstairs for you" she hands me the box of Cartier Jewelry Collection.

"Thank you darling. Do you mind putting it on me?" I asked her as she shakes her head still looking down as I smiled at her.

I walked inside my room and she follows me to the makeup place where there's a chair placed in front of the table.

She let's all my hair to the side and opens the case as she takes out a beautiful diamond necklace that matches my dress.
Its kinda like a choker but not exactly because it spreads around my collar bone area.

There is also a Egyptian diamond bracelet  and earrings.

I wonder how this much cost.
Note to self: thank Marciano later....

Once I put on most of the accessories, she looks up at me before looking back down.

"Its OK. You can look. How do I look?" I asked her.
She looks up slowly and her eyes widen at my face.

"I.....um.....y-you look...like a supermodel" she says and I blushed.

"Thank you love. I'm Leona" I said stretching my hand out as she stares at it.
She shakes my hand.

"I'm Isobel with an O" I make an understanding look as I shake her hand.

"Thank you for helping me out Isobel" I told her as she blushed and nodded before she leaves.

OK??......

I get a fluffy white coat for around my body before I leave my room.

I walked down the hall and down the flights of staircase seeing Marciano by the electric operated fireplace in the living room drinking an alcohol.

I cleared my throat and he turned around choking on his drink as he starts coughing.

My eyes widen as I rushed over to him and patted his back.

"Are you OK? Did I give you a fright?" I asked him as he shakes his head still coughing before he eventually stops.

He's in a fitting tux suit with a maroon tie.
I stare at his slightly crooked tie and fix it as his eyes bore on me.

I soon finish but he then slowly places his hands on my hips.

"Leona, I......I want to apologize" he says making my heart stop for a second....