Eleven

{Violence triggering chapter, read at your own risk!!!!!!!}

(YOU'VE BEEN WARNED💀💀💀)

†*******************************************************************†

Leona's POV

It was around midnight when I heard something break in the living room...
I was still binge watching on All American TV series.

It was one of my many favourites.

I paused the film. It can't be Cynthia, she's already left to her hotel room already.

Must be Marciano.

I walked out turning on the lights.
Marciano was a mess.

He was obviously drunk out of his mind as he stumbled against the kitchen stools.

I go to help him up which is a huge task cause he's heavy as hell!

I help him to his bedroom and end up falling onto his bed with him.
His hands circled around my waist as he brings my face close to his.

I closed my eyes as our lips met in a feverish kiss.
His hand trails up my exposed thigh and I moan as he takes this opportunity to dip his tongue in my mouth.
We switched positions and now I'm on his lap holding his stubbled face as we deepened the kiss.. His hands find the front of my jeans, but I move his hand away.

He seems to get the memo and just opts for squeezing my butt tightly making me whimper at the pain , before his hand glides into my shirt and squeeze my breast in my sports bra.

Then I remember Cynthia and her baby.
I pulled away and shook my head.
I'm so ashamed of myself for doing this,knowing this man is in love with someone else and is expecting a baby.

Marciano looks at me confused.
"Leona,what's wrong?" He slurrs a bit at the end of his sentence.

"This is wrong" I mumbled more to myself than to him.

"Why?we're married,we need to have an heir" I shook my head.

"We can't. What about Cynthia?" He gives me a confused look with his brows scrunched in confusion.

"What about Cynthia?" He asked as he stood up

"I.....we can't Marciano, you have a baby on the way. I.....can't do that stooping so low as being with a man whose got a baby on the way, I just can't do that. It just doesn't sit well with me,that you're here fooling around with me half drunk out of your mind when your mistress is pregnant. So please just leave" I don't expect the next thing to happen but he strides towards me gripping my neck as he slapped me hard across the cheek.

"Don't you fucking dare come here and spread lies at my face!now GET THE FUCK OUT YOU SLUT!" With that I run outve his room with my cheek burning from his heavy hand.