Five

{Marciano Scorpious Vasilevosky}

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Leona's POV

It was the weekend and today was the day that I was gonna meet my fiancé.

Marciano Scorpious Vasilevosky.

I'd only seen him in one of his pictures where he was wearing a soccer uniform. I thought he'd look cute but due to growth spurt he'd turned more....manly in a way.
He was still 2 years older than me and I'd only seen him face to face last year,when in the contract it says we were to meet.

We didn't bond because he was here with his girlfriend from Italy, I was a bit hurt by it but I had to remind myself that we had our different lives, he was in love with his girlfriend Emilia and I was just a girl signed off to marry him.

He should also try to understand from my side of the story too, I mean, I want to find the love of my life too,but I can't because of this marriage,and then he goes off and does this. He keeps fooling around even though he knew the truth 2 years before I did!!

"Darling,go shower love,the Vasilevosky family will be arriving soon" I sighed as I got outve bed.

Just keep it in Leona, some women have it worse than you do. Is what I told myself,reminding myself that I shouldn't be judgmental.

"Go pick out a nice dress to wear love" I nodded as I got outve bed and hopped in the shower as I heard my bedroom door close as mum's soft pattering footsteps faded and she left.

Let's hope this isn't that bad.