Twenty-Four

Leona's prom dress

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

(The night of their arrival back from the honeymoon)

Marciano's POV

I watched the woman that captured my heart talk to her friends with a bright smile.

She was beautiful. So beautiful. And she was mine. All mine.

I sipped on the whiskey as I observed her.
How her dimples showed when she doubled over in laughter from her blonde headed friend,I think her name was Vanessa.

The way she'd tuck her hair behind her ear or lick her bottom lip when she didn't like something but chose not to say anything on the matter, or when she's biting her bottom lip when she was nervous or was hiding something.

"Son?......Marciano are you alright?" My mother's thick Italian accent draws me outve my thoughts.

"I'm fine ma. I just...... I'm trying to figure myself out,that's all" before she could start talking again, I excused myself.

I jugged the bottle of whiskey.

Fuck! I can't... I can't let her get close to me. She'll become my weakness and that will be the end of me.

With that I found myself fishing out my phone as I called up my second in command.

"Sir" his usual greeting.

"Get me a whore. Tan skin,curly hair,tall legs,perfect tits" I said before I cut the call and leave before Leona could see me...

••••••••

Here I was gripping this black girl's locks ramming into her slack p*ssy.
I imagined Leona's face,her body,wearing that silky short sleeping robe. Her long tan legs, her smooth tan skin.

In no time I was coming hard.

Fuck!even when I'm having sex with someone else, I can't seem to forget her breathtaking beauty.

•••••••••••

*the next morning*

The next morning when I walked into my in laws front door,my eyes met the beautiful ones of my wife.

Her eyes leave my eyes and looked down my neck and ruffled messy hair and my wrinkled suit from yesterday.

"Leona" I said as she just shook her head and walked to the kitchen with her best friends who all gave me death glares and disappointed looks.

God,I messed up so much.

••••••••
I finished my quick shower as I walked out the balcony to find my beautiful wife laughing away.

Fuck,her laugh made me want to smile. But I can't,I can't let my guard down.

Their laughter died down and I decided to make my presence known.

"Can we talk?" I asked her as she ignored me and sipped on her orange juice instead.

I guess I deserved that...

I leave to attend to some business to get my mind off my aching chest when Leona, my wife,ignored me.

Why am I feeling like this.

••••••••
I got carried away with my workload that I didn't see the missed calls from Leona.

Fuck!her graduation!

"Fuck!" I said pushing myself out the comfort of my study leather seat as I quickly picked up my car keys.

I sped through the road as I drove into the manor of my in-laws and my wife.

I rushed into my in-laws manor seeing the maids cleaning up,the usual as they all froze looking at me as I panted slightly.

I need to hit the gym soon.

"Where's my wife?" I asked as they shared a fearful look that I was talking to them.

"T-they had already left. They were waiting for you Mr Valekov. But you didn't make it so they left" she says politely and I rushed back out as I sped through the road trying to get to my wife's high school in time.

By now, I arrived in the packed school parking lot as I rushed out,my guards and their BMW's hot on my heels.

I rushed down the empty hallway opening a random door only to see winter themed decorated basketball gym.

This must be where prom will be done tonight.

I hear cheering and ran down the hallway opening the double doors and my face paled when all the students stood up throwing their hats up.

Fuck!I missed it!

I waited outside running a hand through my hair as I thought of what excuse I had to tell Leona this time.

I waited,and waited and finally!she came out, with her parents,my parents and her best friends along with some unknown people.

Our families looked at me disappointed as I saw the smile on Leona's face disappear.

She put on a now fake smile as she fare welled a few people.

Our parents looked at me, my mother not even looking me in the eyes, dad bumping roughly into my shoulder as they passed by.

Leona took my hand and we walked out the opposite hallway away from everyone else.

Once we're out the back hallway door into the back of the bleachers, she landed a hard slap on my cheek.

"You know, I really thought you cared.....if it was just an ounce of devotion and loyalty but I was stupid enough to think something so....unreal of you." She says laughing bitterly through her tears and I feel guilt consume me...

" Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought. Useless and disappointing. Clean up your fucking shit, your suit is in my car" with that she wiped her tears.

"Le- " I started moving to grab her hand  but she just rose her hand away from me.

"Just go" with that, she leaves to the door we just walked through.

Useless and disappointing. That's what she thinks of me.

God, that hurt. More than those injuries I've endured.