Eighteen

Marciano's POV

I tightened my hold around Leona's waist as reality dawned on me that this was in fact,not a dream.
She was turned away from me as her soft curls laid down her back.

I moved them aside and kissed her neck,trailing kisses down her neck to her shoulder blade.

She stirs a bit before she falls back asleep.
My hands trail down her waist to her curvious thigh and legs hearing her moan softly into her pillow as she pushes her big perfect ass into my hard dick.

Fuck!

I trailed my hand down to her smooth legs and brought my hands up again into her heat cussing under my breath when she was soaked wet.

I rubbed her head through the lacy lingerie she was wearing.
Her eyes open and she arched her back rolling her hips into my fingers.

"Argh god" she moans and I rub her faster as I bring my face close to her lips and she closes the gap between us.

I kissed her hard as I, in a quick motion rip off her lingerie and cut the kiss as I dive down into her heat eating her out.

"Marciano!" She moans and I groaned against her heat when cold water touches my body waking me up from my...... Dream?!!!

No!no! I refuse to believe its a dream!
It did happen!right?

"What?" I asked groggily not wanting to fully awake from my dream.

"You wet the bed. Clean it up,I'm gonna take a bath and when I come back,it should be clean" she says and I'm confused.

Wet the bed? What am I, five?

Wait,does that mean she.....she's a virgin? Since she basically doesn't know what the hell cumming in my pants means,

No,it can't be.....she's too hot to be a virgin.

Great,how am I suppose to clean up with a morning woods?!and a very hard one at that?

Cold showers and my hands are gonna be my dick's  best friends for this whole few months.