Twenty-Eight

Smuts ahead!!!

Leona's POV

We checked in and walked to the rooms.
There was five hill view suites already paid for to accommodate my best friends and I.

We walked into mine and I take off my heels.

"Its nice" Jared says looking around the room.

"Do you want something to drink?" I asked opening the fridge only to find it packed with food.

What can I say?the girls and I came prepared.

"Maybe just a soda" I took out a can of grape juice soda and handed it to him as I took out some packets of dorito chips.

"Come on,let's watch a movie" I took a hold of his hand as we took a seat on the sofa.

We watched a movie and there was already so much tension.

He switched off the TV.
"Leona,that kiss. Did you do it because you wanted to?or was it cause you're drunk?" I frowned.

"I....I wanted to" I said and he sits closer to me.

"Do you mean it. Did you regret that kiss Leona?" I shook my head and he smiles.
He leans in and I do too as our lips locked in an intimate kiss.
He deepens the kiss and I let his tongue in my mouth.

I ran my hand through his hair as he lay me down on the couch.
I break the kiss.

"I....I'm a virgin and I don't want my first time on a couch " he stares at me looking for any hint of dishonesty.

Why don't people believe me when I say I'm a virgin?

"It's ok. We don't have to go all the way" he says and I shake my head.

I want to.

"I want to. Please" he sighed nodding.

"Let's go to a bed then" he says and takes my hand as we walked to the master bedroom.

He sits down and I stood on the side of the bed as I leaned down staring at his beautiful green eyes.
My hands on his shoulder as my hair falls down to my face.

His hands were on my thighs now, trailing up and down the side of my thighs as we just stared into each others eyes.

"Are you sure about this?I understand if you're not ready yet. We can wait " I shook my head placing my lips on his.
His hand go to my knees and he brings my knee to bend over his side,my other leg follows in pursuit, I'm now straddling his hips,sitting on his lap.

Fast forward,now I'm laying almost naked under him,only my lingerie waiting to come off and I'd be completely naked under him. He takes a few seconds and just stared at me.
"Fuck! You're so beautiful" his lips descends to my lips and I feel his hand glide over to my heat.

I moan in his mouth as he slid his hands inside my panties and I break the kiss,bucking my hips softly as I breath down his neck feeling the urge to pee.

Jared's hand glides to my folds
"You're so wet baby" he whispered in my ear and he massages them softly before he slowly slid a finger inside me.

I gripped his broad shoulders and I can't help but let a moan escape.
"Fuck!you're so tight. You're literally squeezing my finger baby" he says and I try to not squeeze him but I end up doing the opposite.

I try to adjust to fingers as he slid two fingers,then three.
He slid a condom into his own shaft.

He aligned himself at my entrance and in a quick buck of his hip,he's whole length is inside me.
A breathless gasp escapes me as he keeps still letting me adjust.

"Take it out! Ow!it hurts" I cried into Jared's shoulder.

Jared pulled out and started frantically apologizing when the door swung open and a pissed off Marciano stood.