Fifteen

Leona's POV

When I woke up from my small nap, I looked around at the unfamiliar room.
Must be the private jet. I peeked out the blinds seeing it was night time as I got outve my clothes,leaving my bra and black matching lingerie on, I pulled on a silk robe as I let my hair down in a slack ponytail down my back.
The silky robe was just afew inches below my lingerie.
I walked back out and saw that I was yet again, alone.

Where is Marciano?

I sat down on the bed and checked my notifications.
Thank god I kept in contact with my best friends and all of then know about my arrange marriage.

I smiled as they all started face timing me at the same time.

Yay!group chat!

"Hey girl!!" Says Kaycee's loud voice as she was probably on her bedroom.

"Hey Kayc" I said.

"Damn girl,you look fine as hell" I blushed at Vanessa's words.

"Where's your husband honey?" Chelsea asked.

"I don't know, I just woke up now. We're on our way to Italy" I said as they all started tearing up.

"Where's Grace?" I asked as Vanessa spoke.

"She's in the bathroom,she came to have a sleepover so we can go shopping bright and early tomorrow morning" I nodded missing shopping sprees.

"How's the baseball team going K?" I asked.

"Its going great thanks. You're all over TV though,what you did was so beautiful that you just made people change in a way, there is a whole interview on these people on TV that were there that day at the baseball match saying so many good things about you and that they were just congratulating you on your wedding and stuff. You're some legendary shit here in town Lee,I'm proud of you.....heck we all are" Kay says making me smile as they all voice out their agreement.

"Hi Gracie!" I said seeing Grace wave at me.

"H-hey Lee" I hear her say as she sat comfortably on Chelsea's lap.
I didn't give much thought into it until what happened next.
Chelsea looked at Grace and Grace nodded as Chelsea leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

"Holy fucking cows!" Kaycee says.

"When did this happen?!!" Vanessa gushed fangirling.

"Damn,that was hot" I said as they Chelsea and Grace both blushed.

" I'm proud of you guys!" I said as they thanked me.

"How long has this been going on for?" Vanessa asked still smiling.

"We just found out our feelings for each other recently. We wanted to break the news to you guys when you were all present. Even through face timing so you guys wouldn't feel left out that you were the last to know" Chelsea explained and I awed as Grace blushed hiding her face in Chelsea's neck.

"Here I thought Joe from school was a lesbian" Vanessa says and we all looked around confused.

"She actually is?" Kay says it like a question.

"Right. Omg guys,just give me a sec" she says and leaves the phone facing down her pink pillow as I hear her scream yes! So many times making all of us laugh as she comes back all composed.

"So,where were we?" She asked and we moved into the next topic.