Thirty-Seven

I stare into his gray stormy eyes as he stares back at me.
Even though I'm in heels, he's taller than me.

I stared at him long enough to know he wasn't bluffing. But being genuine.

"I'm sorry I've ruined the first few weeks for you as a married couple and I'm so sorry I've been a total dick towards you. I'm going to try and be a better man. That night at your parents house,I admit I did go to a whore house but all she did was give me that hickey and then I left to go sleep at my penthouse. And when you weren't here last three weeks ago, I NEVER bought anyone home except for my business partners. It felt wrong even looking at another woman when I had you. I'd never cheat on you Leona, and I will try my best to control my urges and try not to hurt you anymore.
I promise" he says and I smiled.

"OK......I forgive you, its all in the past now and I forgiven you. And I'm also sorry for...for hurting your feelings,thinking I'm cheating on you and our marriage, Jared and I are just friends,but to put you at ease,I've stopped talking to him completely, I think...its been two weeks since I last spoke to him" I told him as I slowly placed my hands on his suit chest dusting off imaginary dust as he pulls me in a hug, his face in my shoulder blade as he placed butterfly kisses over my shoulder, his arms tightening around my waist.

"You look breathtaking by the way. I literally lost my breath when I saw you" I laughed at what he says and he just smiled against my shoulder blade.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks and I nod as he cups my face delicately and kisses me.

The kiss is deep and full of meaning as I ran my hand through his curly nice locks.

One of his hands held me by my ass while the other glided over my slit up my thighs when I pulled away.

"Ciano, stop. We're already five minutes late to the charity ball" I told him as he peppered kisses down my arm.

"What charity ball?" He asks still kissing me, when I stepped away from him and he snaps out of his daze.

"OK fine. I'm sorry. You're just....you're too beautiful, and that dress,its too revealing" he says and I roll my eyes.

"We're gonna be late if I go change and I'm not changing. Period" I told him as he sighed wrapping his arm around my waist as he planted a kiss to the side of my head.

"Let's go then mi amore" he says and we leave.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Upon arriving, the paparazzi is crowding over our limo as we get out to walk on the red carpet.

He take a few poses, Marciano's eyes never leaving my body as he doesn't even bother about the paparazzi.

We walked inside, his arm firmly on my waist as he from time to time kisses my neck or shoulder blade.

"Marciano!old friend, how have you been?" A man looking around the age of 50 with gray streaked hair in a tux says and Marciano's grip around my waist tightened a bit.

"Lorenzo" he says, his voice deep as his whole demeanor changes in 0.01 seconds.

"Let me guess, this must be your wife, Leona. How are you darling?" He asks and grabs my hand kissing it as I smiled at him.

"I'm good thank you. Its nice to meet you...."

"Lorenzo. Lorenzo Fonsier" he says and I turned to Marciano.

"I'm going to get us something to drink while you go chat with Mr Fonsier" I told him as he nods taking me by surprise when he kisses me deeply....right in front of Mr Fonsier.

"I'll see you later fiore" he growls in my ear squeezing my ass as he kisses my cheek and I blushed.

As I walked away, I spot my mama and papa.
"Mum!dad!" I said excitedly as they turned to look at me.

"Baby!" My mum yells as she pulls me into a tight hug making me giggle.

"Hello papa" I told my dad as he smiles lovingly at me and kisses the crown of my head.

"My daughter. You look radiant in red" he says as he wrapped his arms around my mother's waist.

"Thank you papa. I'm here to get some food. I'm starved and a drink for Marciano" I said pointing to where he was standing only to frown when I don't see him on the other end of the room.

"Why didn't you tell me you're starving" a voice growled from behind me as two strong hands held my hips in place as Marciano's cologne scent drifted to my nose.

"Oh god,you frightened me" I said holding my beating chest.
He kisses my cheek in silent apology and we turn to face my mother and father.

He straightened up, his arms still on my waist.

"Ma'am.... Sir...." He says respectfully and my mum smiles as my dad gives a dead stare.

Oh no.....

"You hurt my daughter or upset her again Marciano and I'll make sure you never see her again" he says making Marciano tense up before nodding.

"Darling, we have guests to meet,see you later?" Mom asked and I nodded as they left.

"Are you OK?" I asked him once my parents left.
He sighed.
"Yeah, I'm fine fiore. Come here" he says and I blushed as he pulled me to his chest kissing the side of my head.

"I'm sorry I've hurt you before. I'm gonna try not to do it again" he says and I nodded.

"Its OK. I'm fine. We both agreed to put this behind us so let's just leave it in the past. We can't change the way things were but we can make tomorrow better" I told him and he pecks my forehead.

"I'm a lucky bastard for having you as my wife" and my heart stopped for a second before a smile took over my features.