Thirty Three

Upon arriving at the villa/mansion building which belonged to Mariano, I got settled in and completely ignored him as I had a long nap from jet lag.

When I woke up,it was around the mid afternoon. I changed outve my clothes into something baggy after a nice warm relaxing bubble bath.
I had my curly hair in a messy ponytail with curly bangs to the front and sides of my face.

I pulled on bootie shorts,a crop t shirt that says TOO HOT FOR YOU on it. I walked downstairs barefoot as the soft music of the piano rang through the whole house.

Hmm,cliche.

I descended the stairs greeting one of the maids who obviously gave me a fake smile.

Um...OK?

I walked passed her and walked into the direction of the kitchen.
Thank god I already got the tour of the whole house before I hit the hay earlier.

I opened the fridge,humming to myself as I scrolled through my Netflix account on my phone looking for a good movie to watch.

Hmm The Kissing Booth 2.

Yeah,this'll do.

I pressed the download tab and saw that it started downloading.

I decided on a grilled cheese sandwich.

Midway making my third sandwich which was red lettuce,tomatoes,ham,cheese and toasted bread on the grill, the front door opened and I hear loud chattering.

The chattering all stop and I turned around coming face to face with Mariano, and two unfamiliar looking guys.

"Woah.....well hello angel" I can't help the blush that reaches up my cheeks and neck at the brownish blonde haired guy with bright green eyes.

"Um...hi" I greeted as I quickly put my new back of sandwiches on the large round plate.

I noticed Mariano scowling at my outfit.
OK,he cannot blame me. I didn't know these men would be here.

"Go and change" he says darkly and I feel my heart racing.

"N-no" I said back in a hesitant tone.

"Excuse me?" He says in surprised shocked tone. I just ignored him and wiped my hands with the white kitchen cloth along with putting some sanitizer hand wash all over my hands.

"Hi. I'm ----" before I can finish,the green eyed man says

"Leona. We both know. I'm Ricardo. Marciano's business partner and friend. This is my colleague Marcos" I shook their hands.

"Pleased to meet you. I just made a few sandwiches. Would you like some?" They both nodded.

Marciano spoke to them in Italian and they both nodded as they leave.

"Why are you dressed like this in front of these men?!" He yells gripping me by my ponytail and I hiss in pain as I gripped his hand over mine.

"Let me go" I struggled but soon my struggling is muffled by a pair of lips on my own.
I don't kiss back as he growls in protest.

His hands come down to my ass and he lifts me up onto the marble counter making me gasp.
He takes this opportunity to dive his tongue into my mouth,I find myself kissing him back.

"Argh!" I moan hard against his lips when he - in a quick motion, grips my core through my shorts.

"Fuck! Such a big ass" he mumbled grilling my ass cheeks tightly before delivering a slap on my thigh as we make out.

I push him away as I panted and I see him holding his now bleeding bottom lip.

"S-stay the hell away from me" I said on the verge of crying as I lost my appetite and run up to my room.

I can feel my heart racing in my chest and everything's blurs out as I'm engulfed in my nightmare- more like memory.