Three

{Leona's  Jeep Cherokee}

Upon arriving at school, I smiled seeing some people staring at me.
I walked excusing myself politely as I passed through the students.

"Morning Lee!" One of the students say.

"Good morning" I say waving politely before I continued walking down the hallway to my locker.
This good morning greetings continue for a little longer until I'm in the reference section in the library looking for this workbook on Business Law and Communication.

Aha! Found it!!!

I pulled it out and walked to the librarian, Mrs Porter, a teacher in her late forties.
I'm a regular student around here despite my populars social status.

"Good morning Leona,what brings you here?" She asks as I hold up the book.

"Business law?I never pegged you one to take business law dear, you'd make a great career in the modeling world" I laughed a little feeling my dimples show.

"Oh no Mrs Porters. I'll try modeling maybe another time. For now, I'm thinking about the business law field,but I'm not too sure though, it gets kinda hard when you're a top A science student and senior graduate of art classes" I said with a humorless laugh.

"Well, I wish you the very best with your studies Leona" I smiled.

"Thank you. Have a nice day Mrs Porter and congratulations on your first grandchild" I said handing her a congratulations gift card and a small gift bag from my school bag, where I bought a blue and gray onesie from Pur.com, a baby supplies company, it had the words

Grandma's Little Trouble🙈🙉🙊

"Oh my,thank you so very much Leona" I heard her say as she lifted up the onesie. I also bought the baby some furry boots for the winter season,they are good use as socks and shoes too,either way.

"Its alright Mrs Porter,I'll be going now. Have a nice day" I said politely as she waved back looking at the onesie suit and furry shoe socks- also from Pùr.

I walked down the hallway to my first class,  getting the casual greeting of good mornings and love your outfit compliments.

I walked into class taking my seat as school began.

••••••••

The lunch hour came around and I found myself conversing with my three best friends Vanessa, Grace and Chelsea.

I also have another best friend,her name is Kaycee--- she is the party animal between all four of us.
Chelsea is like the positive vibes,cheer leading captain, and Vanessa is shy like Grace. But Grace is the most shyest from all four of us girls.
Vanessa is like co captain and also a very happy person. More like a dumb blonde kinda of happy type of person.

Grace is in my Bio class and that's where we met.

It took some time in order to break her out out've her shell but never the less we still did.
Grace is part of the school's band team and Vanessa is co captain in the cheer leading team. Kay is in the baseball team too,she's a pitcher in our team and a pretty good one at that. Unfortunately, not as good as me.

"Hello?earth to Leona?" I heard Vanessa snap me outve my train of thoughts.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"We were talking about your upcoming fund raising carnival. We should totally do a kissing booth" Vanessa gushed.

"Yeah,and the hot guys in our school should definitely join. Omg girls,this is gonna be the best senior year ever!" Chelsea says in excitement and I smile.

I guess....