Seventeen

Marciano's POV

I ran a hand through my hair as I walked to the bedroom cabin.

I opened the door seeing my wife already in bed and I feel my heart break when I saw she had her hand to her face.

I walked over to the bed and lay down with my shirt still on as I pulled my wife towards me.
She tried to push me off punching my chest and kicking weakly as I bought her closer and hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry, I'm sorry baby , I'm so so sorry " I whispered as she gave up and just cried in my chest straddling my hips.

I continued hugging her tightly as I rubbed her back softly whispering sorry over and over again...
I pressed the assistance button by the edge of the bed and soon enough,that flight attendant Bob or Bill.

"Sir,is everything alright?" He asked looking worriedly at MY WIFE!

" my wife needs water" I said as I tried waking her up but she wouldn't.

She fell asleep in my arms. That bought a smile to my face.

"Is she ok? Did you hurt her?!" He yelled and I give him a fucking death glare.

"Stop yelling,my wife is sleeping. Now go get me water or consider yourself off my jet and I don't fucking care if we're thousands of feet high" I said lowly as my wife stirred a bit before she sighed against my neck.

Bob or whoever the fuck he is,leaves to get my wife some water.

He comes back a second later and stared at my wife's face looking for any sign of bruises.

"Do let me know if she wakes up please" he says before he leaves.

I lay my wife down and get under the covers with her.
I pull the duvet over us as I kiss her neck, we fall asleep.