Nine

During the honeymoon....

Leona's POV

Its been a week since we've been here on Bora Bora island.

Its the last day of our honeymoon and every night I hear moaning from Marciano's room. He has a different girl each night,and even though it shouldn't hurt,it somehow does. I hate it!!!

How he affects me so much without even trying.
Since we're checking out this afternoon, I decided to hit the beach today and have a spa day for myself...

I put on a nice pair of white bikini wear from Victoria Secrets.
I smiled loving how the color complimented my skin color well.

I pulled on some booty shorts and a white  shirt that says I need a break

I took my beach bag and sunnies along with my beach bag from Pure Fiji.
It was a big orange bag and fitted everything I might have needed. Towel,sunscreen, also a spare change of clothes just in case,my bottle of water, phone for taking pics and some bags of snacks.
I slipped on some havainas before I opened the door to my room getting the hat I bought from a local mall around here called Treetop Boutique.

"And where do you think you're going?" I heard him ask as I passed by the kitchen.

"Its my last day at the island. I just wanted to see the beach one last time" I said not looking up to meet his eyes.

"You're gonna go looking like that?!you look like a slut!!go change!!" He yelled in my face and I flinched back as tears threatened to spill.

"Oh come on!you're gonna cry?!what are you,five?!" He says as there was a knock at the door.

The door opened and not other than her girlfriend Cynthia walks in in the shortest most revealing dress I've ever seen.

I walked out ignoring the both of them as I made it to the reception and all the way to the beach.

I made an appointment at the spa so I was dew for my much needed massage.
I was led to one of these small hut houses called the 'bures' with a great sea view as I was told to lie face downwards on the massage bed.

A lady in her early twenties walks out and greets herself.

"Good morning Mrs Vasilevosky, I am Giselle and I'll be doing your massage this morning" she says and I smiled.

"Please,call me Leona" she nods with a smile as she proceeds to tell me what to do.
She gets a white towel and tells me to take off my bikini bra as she covered my lower half with the towel and started my massage.
I sighed in satisfaction as the massage went on which was very good, some of my backbones would crack back into place making me sigh out in relief.

After my full body massage, I paid her extra before I left.
I walked to the different boutiques on the island and made a note to buy more body buttering cream for myself.

Once that was done, I finally went back to the beach side passing by the pool as I went to one of the benches and proceeded taking off shirt seeing my bikini bra hugging my breast perfectly.
I decided to take off the shorts too as I rubbed sunscreen on my body.

"Um,hi" I heard someone say, looking up I was met with the darkest blue eyes I'd ever seen.

"Hi" I said politely before I proceeded to pull out my black lace swimming robe.

"I'm Alex, I was sitting all the way from there and I couldn't help but notice you all the way from here" I blushed.

"Oh...um....thank you" I said and I see him still staring in amazement at my face.

"Can I buy you a drink?" I heard him ask and I shook my head.

"I'm sorry Alex, I don't really drink" I said politely.

Why can't I just be left alone to have a peaceful last day at the beach?

"Oh come on, trust me,it'll be fun" he takes my wrist and my red lights danger in my head go off as I try to break my hand free from his hold.

"No thank you" I said as I pulled my wrist from his hold.

"Its just one dri---" Alex's words were cut off when a muscular tan arm shot out and punched him straight on the face.

"My wife said no!so fuck the hell off" Marciano angrily  said as he grabs my wrist,his arms encircling around my waist pulling me closer.

"Are you ok?did he hurt you?" I shook my head still speechless.