Earthquake ✅

You and Taylor are in the kitchen preparing lunch when suddenly you both left the ground shake a little bit.

You weren't sure what you felt was real and looked up at Taylor,

"What was that?" Taylor asks.

"I think that was an earthquake." You said.

Right as you said that the ground started to shake more violently making picture frame fall to the ground.

"Y/N! Get under the table!!" Taylor yelled.

You and Taylor crawled over to the table as fast as you could and got underneath it. You hold onto Taylor as tight as you can. You hear more things crash to the ground and the cats are freaking out running around the house.

"Meredith come here!" Taylor yells worried but the cat just ran away into another room.

The ground shakes so much it seems like it's going on for forever until it slowly stops. We both sit underneath the table still.

"Is it safe to stand up?" I ask.

"I don't know." Taylor said.

Soon we begin to hear ambulance sirens and fire trucks horns loudly outside.

"I think it's safe now." Taylor said and we both stood up.

We look around the house to see its a mess now,

"Wow it made such a mess." You said in shock.

"Let's go find the cats." Taylor said.

"Meredith!!" I yelled out for the cat.

It took us almost an hour finding all three cats and they looked terrified.

"It's okay Benjamin." Taylor said laying down on the ground reaching underneath the couch to get him out.

"Come on let's try and clean this mess up." I said and went to go find a groom.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                             -Wunderstruck1313