Stormy night ✅

You wake up suddenly by a loud noise. You hear a loud thunder right above the house.

You let out a sigh of relief realizing it was only thunder. Before you and Taylor went to bed it was starting to rain. The rain must have gotten worse through the night.

You look over at the clock and it's 1:56 in the morning.

You let out a frustrated sigh knowing you will not go back to sleep since it's so stormy outside. The wind blows loudly above the house and you hear the tree's brush up against the house by your bedroom window.

You roll over at Taylor to see that she is still sleeping.

How can she sleep through this?

Suddenly a bright flash of light shines up the dark room thunder shakes the house as the wind blows loudly you think the house will blow away.

"Damn that was loud." You hear Taylor said.

"Oh shit." You curse not expecting Taylor speaking,

"I thought you where asleep." You said.

"How can anyone sleep through this?" Taylor asks as she rolls over to look at you as more thunder shakes the house once more.

"True. I guess we are both awake now." You said.

"We can cuddle until we fall asleep." Taylor said.

You moved closer to Taylor and Taylor put her head on your shoulder. You both listened to the rain until you fell back to sleep.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313