Braces removale ✅

You and Taylor are on your way to the dentist to get your braces off.

You have been wearing them for two almost three years and you really hope today is the day you get them off.

Taylor pull's up to the dentist office and she parks.

"I really hope I can get them off today." You said.

"They said in your last appointment that today should be the day. Let's go see if they are right." Taylor said and you both got out of the car and walk into the office.

You walked up to the front desk, "Hello I'm here for my appointment."

"Hello Y/N, right on time. Dr. Williams will see you in just a few minutes." the women at the front desk said.

Taylor and I sat in the chair in the waiting room, fifteen minutes later Dr. Williams walks out.

"Y/N?" Dr. Williams asks.

"Here:" I said getting up and walks up to him.

"I'll be right out here if anything happens." Taylor said.

"Hello Y/N, come on back." Dr. Williams said.

You follow him to an empty chair and you sit down.

Dr. Williams puts on a mask and gloves.

"Okay Lily open your mouth for me please." Dr. Williams said.

You opened your mouth and Dr. Williams looks inside,

"Everything looks okay and we are able to remove the braces today." Dr. Williams said excitedly.

"Just sit back and relax. You might hear some snapping and feels some rough pulling but that's normal." Dr. Williams said.

Dr. Williams begins to cut the wires away and the sharp metal begins to poke your cheek's and the inside of your mouth.

"Ouch." You said gripping onto the chair handles tightly.

"Y/N please relax. Everything is okay." Dr. Williams said but you are still holding onto the chair tightly and are still.

"You need to be relaxed when I take the braces off so you won't get pocked. Do you want that lady friend to come in here and hold your hand?" Dr. Williams asked.

You nodded and mumbled "Yes."

"Please tell that blonde women can come back here for Lily." Dr. Williams said to a female worker

"Okay," the women said and walked away.

Taylor comes walking in concerned,

"I'm here Y/N, You will be okay." Taylor said calmly and grabbing onto your hand.

You hold onto Taylor's hand and squeeze it right.

"Okay Y/N. Ready to start again?" Dr. Williams asked.

You nodded your head and Dr. Williams continues to remove your braces. You are more relaxed and calm as the doctor continues his work now that Taylor is by your side.

Taylor says some encouraging things saying he is almost done,

"He has one last bracket to remove now." Taylor said and you feel the last bracket being pulled from your teeth.

"There. Your braces are all gone!" Dr. Williams said.

"Want to see what they look like?" Dr. Williams asks and a female dentist hands you a small mirror.

You look at your perfectly straight teeth and gasp.

"Wow!" You said looking at your teeth in the mirror.

You run your tongue over your teeth and they feel so smooth.

"They feel so smooth and weird not having them on. Thank you so much." You said to the dentist.

The dentist gives you your retainer and some toothpaste and a new toothbrush.

You and Taylor leave the dentist and get back into the car.

"See you did it! How do you feel?" Taylor asks.

"I feel good. My teeth feels so straight and smooth." You said.

"Let's go get ice cream to celebrate." Taylor said and starts the car.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313