You have cramps ✅

You wake up to horrible perked cramps. You groan from the pain and you get up to go to the bathroom. Once you cleaned yourself and put a pad on you walked back onto your bedroom and changed your bottoms and shorts.

"Y/N? You okay? What's wrong?" Taylor asks.

"Oh I just started my period and I have really bad cramps right now." You said.

"Oh I think I have some medicine for the cramps. Let me go get it." Taylor said getting up out of bed.

"No I can get it go back to sleep." You said but suddenly another painful cramp shoots through your stomach.

"You get back into bed while I go get you the medicine and I think we have a heading pad somewhere." Taylor said and walked out of the room.

A few minutes later Taylor comes back with a glass of water and the medicine. You sit up and take it and drink the rest of the water.

"And here is the heating pad." Taylor said handing it to you.

"Thanks Taylor." You said laying back down and put the heating pad over your stomach.

"You're welcome babe." Taylor said and turned off the lights and climbed back into bed.

You and Taylor cuddled for a while until you drifted off to sleep.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? So sorry I haven't updated this in a while. I'm running out of idea's.

What are some chapters you want to read?

Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313