You get into an accident ✅

You wake up and you are in a hospital bed. You look around confused and scared and you realize you are hooked up to a heartbeat machine. You look down and see your left leg is in a cast and your arm is wrapped up.

"Oh good! You are awake." You hear a voice said.

"What happened?" You asked your voice cracking from a dry throat.

"You where in an accident sweetie. But you are safe now." The nurse said.

"I'm going to tell the doctor you are awake to tell you more information." The nurse said and walked out of the room.

A few minutes later the door opens again and a falls doctor comes walking into the room,

"Hello Y/N, my name is Doctor Sith I did your operation and you are very lucky to be here hun. You broke your leg in five different places and your arm in one place. Your shoulder was dislocated and you had a concussion when you first got here and where put into a minor comma." The Doctor said.

"You will still have to be here for the next couple of days for us to monitor you before we can release you." The doctor said.

"Holy shit." You said in shock.

"Does my family know?" You asked.

"Yes they are aware and have already visited you. We called your family when you first woke up and they are on there way over now. And speaking of visitors you already have one now. A tall girl with blonde hair?" The doctor asks.

"That's my girlfriend." You said.

"She can come in and say hello to you now. If you need anything push that red button and one of the nurses will come in and assist you." The doctor said.

The doctor went out of the room and I see Taylor walking in and gasps when she see's you.

"Oh my god Y/N!" Taylor shuts when she see's you.

"Hi." You said.

"I thought you where going to die! When I hear you got into the car accident I rushed over there when the fire trucks and ambulances where there. I saw you in your car. The car was so damaged I didn't even recognized it and when I saw you in the stretcher." Taylor said and begins to cry.

"When I saw you in that stretcher I thought you where dead." Taylor said sobbing.

"I'm okay now." You said.

"I thought I was never going to speak and see you again. I was so scared when I got here to the hospital you where already in surgery. I didn't know what to do." Taylor said.

"I don't even know what happened." I said.

"A truck hit you he didn't even stop going three times over the speed limit and ran the red light." Taylor said.

"Well shit. Did that person die?" You asked.

"He walked away fine with only minor injuries but your family said they are thinking of suing him and taking him to court." Taylor said.

"Of course." You said.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you." Taylor said.

"There was nothing I could do to prevent it. I didn't even had time to react to it." You said.

"I'm so glad you are alive." Taylor said.

"I love you." You said.

"I love you too." Taylor said.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                              -Wunderstruck1313