Cardigain ✅

The crisp autumn air glows through your sweatshirt making you shiver.

You walk into your bedroom and see one of Taylor's cardigan's is laying on the bed. You grab it and put it on. You walk back downstairs to see Taylor sitting on the couch.

"It's getting colder huh?" You ask as you look out the window to see the leaves starting to change and some are already falling.

"It is. I was just about to go through my closet to go through all of my winter clothes." Taylor said and looked over at me.

"Speaking of clothes isn't that my old cardigan?" She asks looking at it more.

"Oh it is?" You asked innocently looking down at it.

"It's okay. You can wear it. It's an old cardigan anyway." Taylor said.

"Thanks," You said walking over and sat down on the couch next to Taylor.

"Plus I like you wearing it." Taylor said pulling you close.

"I like wearing your clothes. They smell like you." You said.

"You can keep that one if you want." Taylor said.

"I can?!" You ask shocked.

"Yes. I don't wear it much anymore." Taylor said.

"Thank you." You said as you both continued to cuddle on the couch.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313