Birthday suprise ✅

It's your birthday today and Taylor woke you up with a kiss and wished you happy birthday. Taylor also surprised you with breakfast.

You happily ate it quickly and Taylor took your plate,

"I'll take it down. Why don't you take a shower and get dressed while I get ready for the surprises." Taylor said to me and smiled.

"Surprises? What surprise?" I asked.

"They wouldn't be a surprise if I told you." Taylor said and walked out of the room.

You get up and took a shower and got dressed. You walked downstairs to see Taylor

"Close your eyes." Taylor said.

"What?" You asked

"Just close your eyes." Taylor said and you closed them.

You open them to see a beautiful silver necklace, you gasp.

"Oh my goodness!" You shouted in shock and look at the necklaces closer.

The necklace has a small writing on it, 'T'

"T as in Taylor?" You asked.

"Um yeah. I realize I've never given you something nice before and I thought this would be cute. Do you like it?" Taylor asks.

"Do I like it? I love it! Thank you." You said as Taylor helped you put it on.

"Now I have more surprises for you. Come on." Taylor said grabbing my hand and taking me out to her car.

We drove for an hour until I realized she has taken me to the mall. Taylor bought me anything I wanted. I was hesitant at first but she insisted since it was my birthday. I gotten some new clothes and a few new shoes. After shopping we went out for lunch and got ice cream.

Now we are driving back home.

"Today was so much fun." You said.

"I'm glad you had fun." Taylor said pulling up to the drive way and parking. You and Taylor get out of the car and walk up to the front door.

You opened the door and you see the lights are off and it's dark inside. That's odd. You and Taylor didn't leave the house like this.

"Surprise Y/N!!" I hear people yell.

Suddenly the lights turn back on revealing the house has been decorated and you see all of your friends and family standing in the living room.

You gasp, "wow!" You shout.

You turn to look at Taylor,

"Did you plan this?" You asked.

"Yes. I've been planning this for a month. And I needed to find a way to get you out of the house. Surprise!" Taylor said laughing.

"This is the best birthday ever! Thank you." You said hugging Taylor.

"You're welcome. Now go have fun at your party." Taylor said.

You let go of Taylor and run off to say hello to your friends and family.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313