She goes with you to get your first Tattoo ✅

"Are you sure you want me to go with you?" Taylor asked.

"Yes, I need someone to hold my hand and for moral support." You said and laughed from nerves.

"Okay." Taylor said as we walked into the tattoo shop and my heart is pounding out of my chest.

"Hello how may I help you?" A women with tons of tattoos all over her arms asked.

"Hi. I was wondering if I'm able to get a tattoo today?" You asked

"Yes. But first you have to sign this form." The women said handing me a clipboard with a pice of paper on it.

Once I signed everything I handed it back to the worker,

"Who will be tattooing you today?"

"I requested for Emma." You said.

"Emma your 2:30 customer is here." The women said and a woman with dark hair comes over with tattoos all over her arm and legs walks up.

"Are you Y/N?" The woman asked.

"Yes." You replied.

"Come sit down over here please." The woman said.

I sit down on the chair nervously as I wait for my tattooist to get ready. My leg moves up and down from nervousness and my stomach is in knots I feel like I'm about to throw up.

"First tattoo?" she asks.

"Is it that obvious?" I ask.

"Yeah I little. I've been a tattoo artist for years now. I can pick the newbies pretty easily." The women said.

I laugh nervously.

"Don't worry you will be fine if you just stay still for me." She said.

"Okay." I said.

"So what do you want?" The women asks.

"I want a daisy on my left forearm I said.

"Okay. What kind of design do you want it to be?" The women asked.

"I want it to be realistic. And small." You said.

"Nice, let me start sketching." Emma said.

Emma drew the style you wanted exactly,

"Yes. That's perfect!" You said excitedly.

"Great. Where do you want it?" Emma asked.

"By my lower forearm." You said.

"Are you sure that is where you want it?" The women asks.

"Yes." I said confidently.

The women then puts on plastic gloves and takes out everything she needs.

She starts to take out the clean needle out of its packaging and shows it to me, "Just making sure of safety reasons. Does this needle look clean to you? I like my customers to look as well to make sure it's clean for you." The women said.

I look at the sharp needle, the small metal needle shines in the light. It looks like this is the first time the needle will be used.

"It looks clean." I said.

"Good." The women says and continues to get the gun needle ready. She puts it in the machine and turns it on and I hear the buzzing of the needle going back and forth.

"Can you hold my hand?" You asked Taylor.

"Of course I will." Taylor said and grabbed your hand.

My stomach turns from nervousness as the realization hits me again that I'm actually doing this.

The women brings the needle closer to my skin and grabs on to my arm making sure I don't move, "Hold still." Emma said then connected the sharp needle to my skin making my hiss at the first contact of the pain.

I bit my lip and try to stay still as possible, oh my god this hurts!!!

I squeeze Taylor's hand, "You are doing great, Y/N" Taylor said.

As Emma continues to tattoo me the pain is starting to get less painful now it just feels like an itching sensation.

An hour later, "There all finished." Emma said.

"Wow." I said looking at it in amazement.

"It looks amazing." Taylor said.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Here is a little idea I had a while ago. I hope you liked it.

                                          -Wunderstruck1313