Snowball fight ✅

There was a snow storm overnight as you looked out through the window seeing all of the snow on the ground in the backyard.

"Look at all of the snow!" You shout excitedly as you run over closer to the window, you're socks slipping on the hardwood floor's.

"Wow! It snowed so much last night." Taylor said wrapping her robe around herself as she walked next to you.

"We need to go play in the snow later." You said.

"We should! But first let's eat breakfast first. I'm so sorry hungry." Taylor said.

"Okay." You said and you helped Taylor make pancakes.

After breakfast and a few hours later you and Taylor put on all of your winter clothes and walked outside into the freezing cold.

"Oh my goodness!" You shout as the cold air still blows through your clothes.

"Wow look at all of this snow." Taylor said and laying down into it and started to make a snow angle.

You laughed and laid down as well and started to make snow angles as well. You and Taylor get up and looked at your snow angles.

"So cute." You said.

Suddenly you get hit with a snowball in the back of your head, you quickly turn to see Taylor laughing.

"Oh it's on!" You shout and you make a snow ball and throw it at Taylor and it hit her shoulder.

Taylor runs behind a tree and you run after her. As you turned the corner you get hit with another snowball in your stomach. Taylor laughed and runs away.

You throw another snowball and it hit Taylor's back and quickly threw another one hitting her shoulder.

Taylor throws another one back and it hit right in your face, Taylor laughed.

"You should have seen your face!" She said continues to laugh.

You start laughing as well and you start to shiver,

"It's getting colder out here. Let's go back inside." You said

"Let's go make a fire to warm us up." Taylor said and you both walked inside.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313