Rollercoasters ✅

You and Taylor arrive at the amusement park. You and Taylor look at all of the booths and carnival games set up.

"Let's go on that one!!" You yell excitedly pointing to a big rollercoaster with a loop in it.

"I don't know." Taylor said nervously.

"Please??? It will be fun!! And it only goes upside down once. It's not a crazy one where you go upside down fifty times." I said as we watched one rollercoaster go by above us.

"Okay fine. This will be the only one I'm going on and after this one we will go on a slow kiddie one for me. Deal?" Taylor asked.

"Deal!" I said.

We got inline and began to wait as the line slowly moves. We wait for twenty minutes and we are getting closer to getting on the ride. As we get closer you notice Taylor is getting more and more nervous.

"Don't be nervous. The ride will be fun! And I'm going to right beside you the whole time." You told Taylor holding onto her hand.

Taylor took a deep breathe, "Okay." She said.

We are up next as we see the people before us get on the roller coaster and got secured in by the workers and then a couple of seconds they blast off at an high speed as they scream. A minute later our rollercoaster pulls up and the precious people on the ride get out and the workers let us get on.

I get in first and sit down and a worker helps me put on the safety bar on me. I look over to see Taylor climbing onto the rollercoaster and sitting down. A worker on her side helps her put on her safety bar as it clicked into place locking.

"Three....two.....one......go!!!!!" A announcer played over the speakers and the rollercoaster coaster suddenly blasts off at an high speed. Everyone on the roller coasters screams as it takes off at an high speed down a long ramp until it rises up high into the air and goes back down and quickly turns.

We go through a lot of quick sharp turns and sudden drops. I look over at Taylor to see her laughing at some parts of the ride. As turn sharply and see the loop part coming up. The coaster goes faster as we go upside down quickly and the second we realized we went upside down we are almost done with the ride as we do some more sharp turns and drops.

Suddenly the rollercoaster stops and drives more slowly as we pull up to getting off.

"So did you have fun?" I asked looking over at Taylor and her hair is all over the place like mine.

"That was so much fun!" She shouted.

"See I told you you would like it." I said.

We get off the ride holding hands and walk off into the amusement park.

"Can we ride a kiddie ride now?" Taylor asked.

"Yes. You pick it out." I said and Taylor squeals excitedly and we walk to the kid side of the park.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                                 -Wunderstruck1313