Cuddles ✅

Your laying in bed but you can't seem to fall asleep. You roll over to look at the clock 3:45.

You silently groan and lay on your back looking up at the ceiling. You had suddenly woken up from a deep sleeep and now you can't go back to sleep. You've been tossing and turning for forty five minutes and now you are wide awake.

You roll on your other side facing Taylor and she moves in her sleep. Taylor opens her eyes and she see's you are wide awake.

"Y/N? Why are you up?" Taylor asks and turns to look at the clock.

"It's almost 4 in the morning. Why aren't you asleep?" She asks.

"I woke up and now I can't go back to bed." You said.

"Come closer to me." Taylor said lifting up the blankets.

I got closer to Taylor and she pets her arms around me pulling me close into her. Then she puts the blankets over me. I moved my pillow closer and Taylor starts to play with my hair softly.

We lay like that in comfortable silence for who knows how long,

"How is that?" Taylor asks softly

"Much better." You said resting your head into your pillow.

"Good. Now try to go back to sleep." Taylor said SS she still played with your hair until you drifted off to sleep.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                            -Wunderstruck1313