Taylor's Birthday ✅

You wake up early and carefully get out if bed so you won't wake up Taylor.

It's Taylor's birthday so you're going to make breakfast for you and do basically everything for her today.

You go downstairs and begins to cook breakfast. Soon as you begin cooking Meredith, Olivia, and Benjamin are all begging for scrapes of crumps on the floor.

"I just fed you guys and you are already begging for more food." You said looking down at them.

Olivia meows in protest.

"I'm not giving you people food you can't have it anyway." You said.

I finished preparing our plates of food and walk back up stairs to see if Taylor is awake.

I open the bedroom door and I see Taylor move under all of the blankets,

"Is that bacon that I smell?" Taylor asks yawning sitting up.

"Happy birthday Taylor!" You said walking into the bedroom and giving her plate of breakfast.

"Oh my goodness. It looks and smells delicious. Thank you," Taylor said and gave me a quick kiss.

We ate breakfast and I grabbed Taylor's late and put it in the sink to wash later.

We spent the rest of the day just hanging out in the house. We watched all of Taylor's favorite movies and I made all of Taylor's favorite foods for her to eat thought the day.

We just finished dinner and we just put our pajamas on for the night.

"Did you have a fun birthday?" You asked.

"Yes! I had a great time. I'm just glad I got to spend it with you." Taylor said hugging me.

"I love you." You said.

"I love you too." Taylor said and kissed me.

_________________________________

Authors Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313