Fallen leaves ✅

You and Taylor wake up to the chilly autumn air.

You look out the window to see all of the leaves on the tree's having all kinds of beautiful colors, oranges, yellows, reds, browns.

"Look at all of the leaves on the ground!" You said excitedly looking at all of the fallen leaves on the ground in the backyard.

You and Taylor get dressed and walk out into the backyard. The leaves crunching underneath with every step you both take.

You lay onto the ground and start to make a snow angle. Well now I guess it's a leaf angle. You get up and look at it and laugh.

Taylor laughs as well, "Let me to get the rakes in the shed." She said and started to walk to the shed in the backyard.

You follow Taylor and show hands you a rake.

You and Taylor start to rake up the leaves on the ground after half an hour you both make a big pile in the middle of the lawn. You jump into it and all of the leaves fall back onto the lawn. You laugh and Taylor laughs as well.

"Y/N!, You are going to have to clean that up again." Taylor said and laughs.

"Oh come on jump in. I know you want too." I said.

Taylor smiles and ups her rake down, Taylor gets a running start and jumps into the pile of leafs and more leafs fall back into the ground. You and Taylor laugh some more.

"Okay lets clean this up again." You said after you two laid in the pile of leaves for a few moments.

Taylor chuckles, "Okay help me get up." She said.

You get up and help Taylor out of the leave and continues to rake the leaves.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                       -Wunderstruck1313